4-1-2-3 Unbeatable Engine Exploiter by Hazza22299

Have you tried this tactic in FM 13? What part of the ME was it exploiting that they have fixed?

I tried it on 13.2.0 the new patch, the defence is ridiculous, they hardly get any shots of at all, and often 0 shots on goal. Leaving me with like 28-0 shots. Still not scoring as many goals as in FM12, maybe because the corner exploit don't work anymore. But it's still pretty unbeatable.

After being champion 6 years on the row and making my team up from Blue Square Bet North to Premier League, i've looked for a new tactic and i found this one ...

i've buy hard midfielders, and pacy forwards and results were amazing !!
When you put the match prep. on Collective, results and goals are so easy ...

6-0 against City
1-7 at United and Fenerbahce
9-0 against Fenerbahce (again) or Dortmund ...
Lost 2 first matchs of the season (when i put the tactic on the team) and nothing after ...

161 goals for and 23 off all competitions. Just amaizing at half-season.
My forwards stats :

22 matchs - 30 goals - 22 Assists (8.54)
18 matchs - 22 goals - 11 Assists (8.32)
17 matchs - 19 goals - 13 Assists (8.06)
13 matchs - 13 goals - 20 Assists (8.44)
13 matchs - 12 goals - 5 Assists (7.69)

Keep doing good job dude !

this tactic is awesome on the latest patch, although it isnt really a match engine exploiter any more

highly recommend it!

Hard to read all 101 pages of this... but is this tactic available to download from anywhere please?

This tactic does still work on fm13 although obviously not as well as it is no longer an engine exploiter however it still is the basis of a good tactic. instead of having 3 upfront I have moved the 2 wide strikers to advanced wingers and left their instructions the same and have had fairly good results.

can anyone make is into a fm 13 tactic

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

can anyone make is into a fm 13 tactic

Obviously, it CAN be used for FM13, thats the whole point of the thread- Naturally, it wont exploit and abuse the weaknesses of the old Match Engine, such as the defenders not being able to pick of the central FC and abusing the corner exploit. These things just cant be used in FM13

After being champion 6 years on the row and making my team up from Blue Square Bet North to Premier League, i've looked for a new tactic and i found this one ...

i've buy hard midfielders, and pacy forwards and results were amazing !!
When you put the match prep. on Collective, results and goals are so easy ...

6-0 against City
1-7 at United and Fenerbahce
9-0 against Fenerbahce (again) or Dortmund ...
Lost 2 first matchs of the season (when i put the tactic on the team) and nothing after ...

161 goals for and 23 off all competitions. Just amaizing at half-season.
My forwards stats :

22 matchs - 30 goals - 22 Assists (8.54)
18 matchs - 22 goals - 11 Assists (8.32)
17 matchs - 19 goals - 13 Assists (8.06)
13 matchs - 13 goals - 20 Assists (8.44)
13 matchs - 12 goals - 5 Assists (7.69)

Keep doing good job dude !

is it still working for you? u got any pics

it's working for me on fm13 now. I just need better cm who can run the games. who everyone else got?

I need a world class midfielder for my Huddersfield save. Would Ganso be a good fit?
I have tried different type of midfielders in the CM positions, but cant figure what kind which works better.
For example Adam Clayton plays well, but Hamsik gets like 6.90 in average rating. Belhanda is also disapointing.
Any help ? and againg, would Ganso fit the role ?

Is there an FM 13 version of this tactic? because it won't let me use the tactic on FM versus online against my friends?

help asap would be much appreciated

Is there an FM 13 version of this tactic? because it won't let me use the tactic on FM versus online against my friends?

help asap would be much appreciated

If you are playing FMClassic, then it can't be imported as it's not made in the Tactic Creator. Just load up the tactic in Full mode and the. Copy all settings manually, slider by slider into a TActic made with the tactic creator. Mind you, this tactic exploited some flawes of the match engine and since FM13 is using a different one, dont expect the same incredible results