4-1-2-3 Unbeatable Engine Exploiter by Hazza22299

Any tactic will have some kind of weakness as in real life or in football manager. This tactic works because in general you will out score most teams you play against. You still need good players though if you are in one of the top leagues around the world. You will still need to take some effort looking for the right players and making sure everyone is fit and happy. Every team I have tried this tacic with from Bury Town to Liverpool I have won pretty much everything. I am no expert at FM and thats why I use other peoples tactics and I normaly have to tweak them in some way but not with this tactic.
I don't doubt that it works from other peoples comments and experience with it. But for me I have been outplayed by every team I have come up against and the best result I could manage was a 2-2 draw with the 19th placed team.

I tried this on a new save and played a couple of pre season games with Newcastle and my best result was 3-2 win against Gateshead, lost the others. I still need to give this tactic time but I haven't seen anything promising as yet.

Any tactic will have some kind of weakness as in real life or in football manager. This tactic works because in general you will out score most teams you play against. You still need good players though if you are in one of the top leagues around the world. You will still need to take some effort looking for the right players and making sure everyone is fit and happy. Every team I have tried this tacic with from Bury Town to Liverpool I have won pretty much everything. I am no expert at FM and thats why I use other peoples tactics and I normaly have to tweak them in some way but not with this tactic.

I will post again after I have had a decent amount of games and see if things improve.

Hello there i'm playing with Benfica side team that is playing in all competicions in portugal and europe but is a bit far from those glory days of the 60's 70's and 80's but we have now a team that can beat FCPorto team that actualy have the hegemony of Portuguese Championship, and i want an winner Benfica and to be a colossus club again. And of course have lot of success in lower leagues as the Finnish, Danish to be dominant in europe.
So well in the beginer this tactic version2 in every single (game tried the 4-4-2 that you call the backup one but i lost 0-5 with Marseille) and it was a great surprise for me but then i saw that my team was concending goals every game so i decided to make the changes that you mencioned make my wide strikers mark the opposit DL and DR, in the opposit instructions make theirs MAR/MR and MAL/ML play the weakest foot and put my MC's in Playmaker and my center striker as target man.
Oddly The results were weakening... and lost every competition... I know that using wingers just kill the tactic but can't put Gaitan out of the first team and he helped alot..
View attachment 278144View attachment 278145View attachment 278146View attachment 278147

Hope can you help with this... the last 3/4 months i was in vacation cause i couldnt handle it :(

I will post again after I have had a decent amount of games and see if things improve.

I continued using the tactic and results did not improve with still tons of ccc's going to opposition teams. I had to change the tactic slightly to make the defensive line deeper and not close down as much i am now unbeaten in 12 games.

I think the reason for it not working is that all my players are **** and slow, my forwards anyway.

Can anyone help with the corner exploit thing? I have scored a few goals from near post but my player mostly just acts like a moron and take ages to try and control the ball instead of shooting or heading. I have switched the middle striker a few times but to no avail. Is there anything that could help with this, apart from getting a better player which I can't afford in league 1.

Sorry guys for not posting/answering recently! I will be much more active on the FM community once FM13 comes out. And any questions you may have can be answered if you tweet me @Hazza22299 or @Georgeroscoefm. Hope it's still working for everyone!

Out of interest any ideas why it's just stopped working for me? It was dominating early season as Nottingham Forest, getting results such as Forest 9-0 Leeds, now I struggle to beat Portsmouth....

I'll give it a try with my Ac Millan team....any tips about the team I should be using ? do you think that nocerino and montolivo are good to the mc position ? sory for my english

Great tactic, i just won UCL with Steaua Bucharest in my second season.

I noticed this tactic seems to "die down" a little at the later stages if the season. Initially my Chelsea team was romping everyone and then the last few games they just managed to scrap past opposition. Performances have also declined, although they're not that bad actually. Can you tell me what's wrong? (My players don't seem to respond to my aggressive team talks as compared to in the early parts of the season.)

Is This suitable for FM2013 , not seem to have the same effect as fm2012

I noticed this tactic seems to "die down" a little at the later stages if the season. Initially my Chelsea team was romping everyone and then the last few games they just managed to scrap past opposition. Performances have also declined, although they're not that bad actually. Can you tell me what's wrong? (My players don't seem to respond to my aggressive team talks as compared to in the early parts of the season.)

most probably need some tweaking. Try changing the tempo to quick.

Any Update Patch for FM2013 or any other exploits found in the new Match enine