4-1-2-3 Unbeatable Engine Exploiter by Hazza22299

Finished 34-4-0 106 points, won the premier league easily with Arsenal and shattering previous mark of 100 points, also set with Arsenal.

Leading scorers:
Aguero STC 67 goals 17 assists 17 MoM in 47 match appearaces. 8.24 avr.
Neymar STL 41 goals 17 assists 10 MoM in 44(6) match appearances. 7.83 avr.
Cavani STR 38 goals 18 assists 9 MoM in 35(2) match appearances. 8.01 avr.

Supersubs:
Schurrle 23 goals 20 assists 4 Mom in 26(12) match appearances. 7.74 avr.
Kadlec 8 goals 8 assists 3 MoM in 14(6) match appearances.7.51 avr.

Aguero won the world golden boot obviously.

I switched between unbeatable engine and a 4-3-3 with inside forwards.
Note that the team was no completely fluid in the tactic yet since I switched to the Unbeatabe engine for the second half/final 17 games of premier league.

I think Kadlec will be even more of a beast since he just joind and usually takes an entire season for a player to be fully settled. Added Jordan Ayew to the Strike Force so looking to rotate my guys and keep them fresh.

126 goal scored vs 19 conceded.

Will try to top that in my next season with this tactic implemented from preseason on! Will update with next season's results.

One word of advice: I recommend that you don't put the landmark goal contract bonus too high when playing with this tactic because a lot of your players are gonna beat the 30 goal mark easily!! Also don't put your per goal bonus too high. It gets expensive. LOL. Kind of regret giving my players such good bonus clauses now!

Example, Aguero earned 3.2m for hitting 30 goal landmark. (36 in premier league, beating previous all time record of 34). And he earns 35k per goal! Meaning an extra 2.3m earned. Total bonuses paid for goals scored: 5.5m LOL. I think i need to renegotiate his contract!

Hazza !!!!! This is definitely the BEST tactic I have ever used......However, I lost it !! I was using the original version and now i cant find it anywhere, even on your opening post, it SAYS V1 but when you go to download it, it comes up as V2.......Help me Obi Wan !!

Hazza i have just used this tactic with Millwall with no cash to spend and after 8 games i have won all 8 and bought in loan signings,will put some screenies up at end of season as gna smash the season over weekend and hopefully be in prem by sunday/monday....amazing tactic and funny seeing average players do so well...nice one fella

Hazza !!!!! This is definitely the BEST tactic I have ever used......However, I lost it !! I was using the original version and now i cant find it anywhere, even on your opening post, it SAYS V1 but when you go to download it, it comes up as V2.......Help me Obi Wan !!

Use v2 its more polished i think...

Can someone recomand me some strikers for v2 of this tactic ? I'am with Liverpool in my first season and Suarez is magic but i rly need some support for him upfront. I recently signed Siem De Jong and he's doing a good job but nothing special. I think Jovetic will be good enough...

i done with rangers fc win spl league cup last 16 ucl beat hibs 10-1 home my middle striker score 70

Hello,

Sorry if I kinda just join in without having much to say previously, but I just want to ask some question about this tactic

I'm playing at 13.3.2 patch with the second version of the tactic. It seems to worked out at the first couple match, my strikers scoring goals for fun, but it started to stall and my strikers started to have some difficult time scoring goal after a good run and ultimately I started to lose games.

It all started against Sunderland, where I battered them 5-1, then face BATE in Europe, beat them 6-0. then up against Fulham away, won it 1-0. Lost against Man United away from home 1-2. Go against BATE again in the reverse fixture, 4-1. Lost against Spurs 2-3 at home. From then on, I only manage to score 3 goals top using this tactic.

I'm just wondering, how long does it usually takes for this tactic to get to its best? Since I'm using it at the middle of the season. And have anyone else tried this tactic in 13.3.2? And anyone else with the same problem with me?

I'm Currently with Aston Villa with team like this:

GK Guzan - RB Lowton - CB Vlaar - Clark - LB Fabio - DM Cana - CM Faurlin - Isco - CF Vossen - Carrol - Donovan

Thanks before! Cheers :D

Last edited:
i just keep losing and draw (i mean really no win), using this tactics using juventus...... and when i opened team meeting, it's said that there isn't suitable reasons to do team meeting..... how to solve this....please help...it's just stressful to keep losing

A question i have till the first moment i have started to use this tactic.I downloaded and imported it in my save.It seems a little different than others i have tryed due to there aren't assigned roles in players positions(like cm-ball winning midfielder,striker-poacher,wing back-cover etc).I mean,do you leave the tactic as it is,or you assigned roles in players positions?And if you do,which roles?I didn't know if that thing has already answered but its a little difficult to read 1300 posts!

Have you made a version of this tactic in FM13 ?????pls.......

The problem is that this is a classic tactic created on FM12 so there are no roles unfortunately.

Hello,

Sorry if I kinda just join in without having much to say previously, but I just want to ask some question about this tactic

I'm playing at 13.3.2 patch with the second version of the tactic. It seems to worked out at the first couple match, my strikers scoring goals for fun, but it started to stall and my strikers started to have some difficult time scoring goal after a good run and ultimately I started to lose games.

It all started against Sunderland, where I battered them 5-1, then face BATE in Europe, beat them 6-0. then up against Fulham away, won it 1-0. Lost against Man United away from home 1-2. Go against BATE again in the reverse fixture, 4-1. Lost against Spurs 2-3 at home. From then on, I only manage to score 3 goals top using this tactic.

I'm just wondering, how long does it usually takes for this tactic to get to its best? Since I'm using it at the middle of the season. And have anyone else tried this tactic in 13.3.2? And anyone else with the same problem with me?

I'm Currently with Aston Villa with team like this:

GK Guzan - RB Lowton - CB Vlaar - Clark - LB Fabio - DM Cana - CM Faurlin - Isco - CF Vossen - Carrol - Donovan

Thanks before! Cheers :D

This tactic really isn't intended for FM13. It won't really get any better and I suggest you look elsewhere unfortunately.