4-1-2-3 Unbeatable Engine Exploiter by Hazza22299

not working too well here either. The corners aren't as effective as they are painted to be and the team talks seem all wrong to me, too harsh.
Also the download link for the furious training doesnt exist anymore.

when i try to import this tactic it say this file could not be imported. when i click properties on file, file size is 0 bytes. can anyone help me with thiis problem??

I dont understand why this tactic wont work on my fm 12.0.4? it looks like it is no more exploit?? please someone??

4-1-2-3-unbeatable-engine-exploiter-V1 Hi guys i want to try this tactic but it downloads alright then i put it in tactics doc in fm2012 then load game then go to tactics load it say file could not be imported in downloads section its says 0kb would really like to try this tactic on fm2012 thanks shane v2 the same to.

Modi's Team Talks:

Modi's Team Talks:

Pre-Match press conference
don't tell any thing, make it craggy press conference.

Pre-Match: Against every single opponent :
Assertive- I expect a win.
Passionately individual team talk to ONLY 7 playersexcept GK(no team talk), that you have faith in him ,
always choose 7 player with previous rating(top to low)

Half time:
If you are 1+ goals up ,
select Passionately ---> I am happy with performance
If a player with a half time score 1+ goal than tell him
individual team talk
Passionately -you are happy with his performance
If a player with a half timeassists 1+ goal than tell him individual team talk
Passionately -
you have faith in him

Half time Draw: Assertive: unlucky boys, things .......*
If a player with a half time score 1+ goal than tell him individual team talk
Passionately -you are happy with his performance
If a player with a half timeassists 1+ goal than tell him individual team talk
Passionately -
you have faith in him

Full time: Win: Passionately Well done/Happy with performance.

Post-Match press conference
appropriate team

Team meetings as soon as you lose a game or draw having played badly in order to stop a negative run of results.

if player got injured or subs than don't talk him.
enjoy...
(K)

Last edited:
Please please please can someone upload a link for version 2 as none of the links work. Thanks

Hey everyone since all the links are dead, does anybody still have a copy of V2? I've just got back into the game for the first time in years and was a shame to see a lot of things gone now.

Hey everyone since all the links are dead, does anybody still have a copy of V2? I've just got back into the game for the first time in years and was a shame to see a lot of things gone now.

I have a version of the V2 but I have edited a few things which IMO has made it better for my team. Let me know if you want it.

Yes please mate!

That is my version of it, just a couple of minor tweaks to the original really. I also like to get a CML who has decent (13+) long shot, which is why he is set to sometimes attempt them. I get a lot of goals from him, or he forces the GK to save and we score from the corner lol.

Enjoy!

using this tactic with my Lincoln team have walked through the conference and league 2 having trouble with defending corners in league 1 though, any tips