Resource icon

4-1-3-1-1(451) 1st Valencia / 2nd with Aston Villa and Tondela! 21.4.0

I got to try it in my Marítimo save and see I can #carregaBenfica

Not on PC now, what is fotmation looks like there is no picture of it in OP

Tactic looks really solid. Could you post more screenshots with player ratings and statistics from the other teams? In the OP i see there is only from Valencia

Tactic looks really solid. Could you post more screenshots with player ratings and statistics from the other teams? In the OP i see there is only from Valencia

From Borussia

Attachments

• 1633093292263.png
    1633093292263.png
    435.1 KB · Views: 406
  • 1633093372858.png
    1633093372858.png
    531.6 KB · Views: 482
  • 1633093396600.png
    1633093396600.png
    254.1 KB · Views: 760
So what do you change to when this stops working after 1 season?

So what do you change to when this stops working after 1 season?

The tactic didn't stop working, it even improves, since in the second season you can get players more suitable for the position, namely the wingers.
Now you can change the formation depending on the games. Playing with 2 defensive midfielders and lowering the offensive midfielder when you play against big... For example

Impressive defence but still CL got destroyed by Liverpool.Inter without Lukaku and Hakimi is not the same team anymore
triple crown even taken.NOT BAD TACTIC(PLAYED ALL MATCHES ON KEY HIGHLIGHT)
Less goals conceded ever.Just 12 in Serie A 😉

Attachments

• Football Manager 2021 05.10.2021. 17_36_54.png
    Football Manager 2021 05.10.2021. 17_36_54.png
    202.6 KB · Views: 645
  • Football Manager 2021 05.10.2021. 17_38_23.png
    Football Manager 2021 05.10.2021. 17_38_23.png
    199.4 KB · Views: 416
Last edited:
Impressive defence but still CL got destroyed by Liverpool.Inter without Lukaku and Hakimi is not the same team anymore
triple crown even taken.NOT BAD TACTIC(PLAYED ALL MATCHES ON KEY HIGHLIGHT)
Less goals conceded ever.Just 12 in Serie A 😉
Liverpool has a op team... But you did great with 12 goals conceeded!!
When i play against better teams, i try to play more defensive and play on counter atack. Let them have the ball and try to take advantage of the back of the defense, because they usually play with the forward lines, so there's a lot of space. Ask your players to make faster actions and play more direct balls. You have less possession and xg, but you are able to have more chances to win the game

I Hope this helps

Liverpool has a op team... But you did great with 12 goals conceeded!!
When i play against better teams, i try to play more defensive and play on counter atack. Let them have the ball and try to take advantage of the back of the defense, because they usually play with the forward lines, so there's a lot of space. Ask your players to make faster actions and play more direct balls. You have less possession and xg, but you are able to have more chances to win the game

I Hope this helps
I was just curious to test it.I liike good defensive tactics 👌

I was just curious to test it.I liike good defensive tactics 👌

Try that 1 tho

Which position should man mark the striker if the opponent plays without DM?

Thanks

If they don't play with DM I take the man mark off. If they play 442 with two 8 CM, I can't ask the striker to mark one of them. However, the OM is marking one of the CM. I don't like to see the striker marking the 2 centrals alone. I'm always out of balance

I hope they change that im FM22, all the teams plays like tiki taka, even in lower leagues... Thats why i let the centrals defender without pression