the segguestion for WM is to put a left footed on the right side and a right on the left?

I've never put anyone specific, but they get a lot of assists with crossing, so maybe left on left and right on right? You can experiment ;)

I've never put anyone specific, but they get a lot of assists with crossing, so maybe left on left and right on right? You can experiment ;)
I agree, I usually do in this way and it works.

Usually opposite-footed wingers work as Inside Forwards, but with these Wingers being crossing assist machines, it works to have left foot on left side and right foot on right side.

Got any recommended attributes for the strikers? So we know what type of player to look for. Like, what's the differens between the two? Any good / bad PPM's also??

Got any recommended attributes for the strikers? So we know what type of player to look for. Like, what's the differens between the two? Any good / bad PPM's also??

The short answer is...it depends. In general (though not always), the DF will score the most. The DLF will assist the most. So put your best finisher in the left spot and someone with good passing and crossing attributes into the right spot.

For Barca, I use Suarez on the left and Messi on the right and they're leading goals and assists.
View attachment 191455

Then again, at Brentford my DF is leading the league in scoring, but my WM on the right is actually leading the league in assists.
View attachment 191450

And with Swansea, I play Gomis on the right in the DLF position, and he's leading the Premier League in goals :p So there's no real rhyme or reason to any of it
View attachment 191449

Next challenge:

How long will it take me to take Weston-super-Mare (media prediction: 21st in the Vanarama National League South) to the Premier League? Strap in for the long haul, lads :p
View attachment 191352

So-so start. Media Prediction of 21st in the Vanarama South is obviously a good challenge :p

I changed mentality to Counter instead of Attack and we've won 5 in a row and sit mid-table, so I'll stick with that for now way down here.
View attachment 191086

Yea, I'm tweaking a few other things to make a Counter version for really small teams like this, or for away games ;)

It'll be really cool
I've started ur tactic in sky bet league 1 after promotion with Morecambe. But got quite unstable results: we could get very confident game-and in the next fixture lost hopelessly(