Oh yeah, headed for promotion (H) Gonna try this new attack tweak with a big team next, should dominate if it's this good with a minnow of a team
View attachment 190659

Had some mixed results with this as Celtic.

Ended up in a terrible rut using the 2233 tweebler tactic (getting beat 4-1 by bottom of the league sides), switched to this and got my run back on track in the league, beat Galatasaray 2-1 at home in the Champions League, then the next game in the CL ended up 5-0 down at half time to Benfica, finished 7-0.

Seemed to be good against similar strength/weaker sides but inconsistent when the underdog

Hey GobBluthJD

I haven't written anything for a long time and i had to login in order to say that your tactic (original one) has made miracles for me.

As you can see i had only 2 losses so far (schalke away with very good performance though and Man City away) and in Greece currently 15 wins and 1 draw (because of many games in 2 weeks and tired players) with goals 43-7.

Only thing missing is a good corner routine that will provide a goal now and then....

View attachment 190428

I will test also your Route-1 tactics but in another save because i am loving the current one and don't want to ruin it (H) (H)

Last edited:
Finally, this is what I have been looking for! A consistent, reliable tactic. I have tried it with Inter, Newcastle and Spurs with excellent results! Thanks very much mate keep up the good work!

Finally, this is what I have been looking for! A consistent, reliable tactic. I have tried it with Inter, Newcastle and Spurs with excellent results! Thanks very much mate keep up the good work!

Wich one do you use?

Hey GobBluthJD

I haven't written anything for a long time and i had to login in order to say that your tactic (original one) has made miracles for me.

As you can see i had only 2 losses so far (schalke away with very good performance though and Man City away) and in Greece currently 15 wins and 1 draw (because of many games in 2 weeks and tired players) with goals 43-7.

Only thing missing is a good corner routine that will provide a goal now and then....

View attachment 1009196

I will test also your Route-1 tactics but in another save because i am loving the current one and don't want to ruin it (H) (H)

Great results! With Schalke, the original tactic is probably better than the Route 1, especially if it's already working, but doesn't hurt to try ;)

i use Route One Attack Version

i change all midfield + defender to clossing down much less & get stuck in,more better for me.

Interesting changes - who are you playing with? How is it working?

Interesting changes - who are you playing with? How is it working?

manutd year 2023 :p

with Route One player pass longball,so i just think why not we just sit deep & wait ?
no need for us to chase the ball too much.& when we get the ball then just long pass & counter attack.

Wich one do you use?

just the original tactic plug and play, manually set position training for each player. Other than that no changes. Currently using on network game and things looking good so far!

manutd year 2023 :p

with Route One player pass longball,so i just think why not we just sit deep & wait ?
no need for us to chase the ball too much.& when we get the ball then just long pass & counter attack.

i change

1)all player hard tackle,
2)midfield + defender clossdown much less.
3)team instruction get stuck in
4)some time tempo normal.when i need to defend 1-0 lead,slow tempo.

works amazing in away game !

Excellent work with my Southampton team. Finished 5th last season but with some strong signings should push for the title if I can keep my team everyone's after my best players (Peruzzi, Barbosa, Rulli, Ward Prowse)

Excellent work with my Southampton team. Finished 5th last season but with some strong signings should push for the title if I can keep my team everyone's after my best players (Peruzzi, Barbosa, Rulli, Ward Prowse)

I always get Rulli on a free after the first season (well, sign him in December when he has 6 months left) - he never seems to want to resign with Sociedad :p

Using it with Fulham now in 17/18 as newly promoted in PL. Conceding tons, scoring a lot. Pretty solid and get me quite a lot of wins but quite often I lose heavly (always away from home).

9th after 27 games. 11 wins, 7 draws, 9 losses. 48 scored, 51 conceded. 4th highest scoring team in the league but conceded the most of all the others.

Not really sure about it.