Resource icon

4-1-3-2 Wide.

chrisdufc

Reaction score
chrisdufc uploaded 4-1-3-2 Wide.

Honesty up front, this is not an original from me however there is 1 tweak for this year's game based on the new out-of-possession tactics which IMHO was needed after testing.

This is an import of what I think was the best 2022 tactic, one which last year I had Lucca score 104 goals in one season, a season that I scored 280 goals in the league.... The most ridiculous tactic i have seen in all my years playing the game.

From what i can tell, no one on this forum posted it as a thread but someone did post a link to it. If the original creator is here, happy to delete thread so you can start it yourself.

This year it seems to still be exceptionally good. I have only tried it with Dundee United but posted pics of that game.

I play 2 versions.

1 with an RPM which is the original, however since i am a lower-level team i don't have great RPMs so i also play a BWM in harder games. I would recommend playing with the rpm if you have the players for it
Screenshot 2022-10-26 at 21.19.22.png

Screenshot 2022-10-26 at 21.19.35.png

Screenshot 2022-10-26 at 21.19.44.png

Screenshot 2022-10-26 at 22.07.25.png

Added screenshot of squad to show the teams not that strong

Last edited:

Honesty up front, this is not an original from me however there is 1 tweak for this year's game based on the new out-of-possession tactics which IMHO was needed after testing.

This is an import of what I think was the best 2022 tactic, one which last year I had Lucca score 104 goals in one season, a season that I scored 280 goals in the league.... The most ridiculous tactic i have seen in all my years playing the game.

From what i can tell, no one on this forum posted it as a thread but someone did post a link to it. If the original creator is here, happy to delete thread so you can start it yourself.

This year it seems to still be exceptionally good. I have only tried it with Dundee United but posted pics of that game.

I play 2 versions.

1 with an RPM which is the original, however since i am a lower-level team i don't have great RPMs so i also play a BWM in harder games. I would recommend playing with the rpm if you have the players for it
View attachment 601626
View attachment 601629
View attachment 601630

Loved your poacher tactic last year's

Loved your poacher tactic last year's
It was this tactic that made me move away from the one with the poacher. TBH this one was on another level. No idea who created it other than someone shared a link to it on a google drive share

It was this tactic that made me move away from the one with the poacher. TBH this one was on another level. No idea who created it other than someone shared a link to it on a google drive share

Okay I will test it will let you know mate

do you have a picture of the tactics page?
added to original.

I also did a very quick load to Man City, first game of season so no time to get team choesion. Beat Forrest 6-2 then Liverpool 4-0.

Obv a very small test with a team that should win anyway but il be going back to my main game so anyone else testing would be great

does the feet of the inverted wingers and inverted wingbacks matter?

I play 2 versions.

View attachment 601626
View attachment 601629
View attachment 601630
View attachment 601636

Can u Please share the link of this tactic for Fm 22 Please

Can u Please share the link of this tactic for Fm 22 Please

olliw-4-1-3-2 v3.0

Original post as a reply to a thread

This was his stats in a season i made a point of playing him in every minute of the league to see how many he could score. i rested him in europe until latter stages or hed score more

Screenshot 2022-10-27 at 21.55.15.png

does the feet of the inverted wingers and inverted wingbacks matter?

it hasnt for me i tried a few different teams with this very quickly, dont think its as good as last year altho prob needs a few tweaks. Im still winning in scotland, got to europa semis. I think it may not be as dominant with weaker teams in england altho early signs with man city is it suits them

Here you go

Attachments

• 4-1-3-2 BWM (2023) V2.fmf
    44 KB · Views: 368
yeah looks like its good again. I moved from DUFC to Leicester start of November 2026, and have taken Leicester from 16th to 5th by February. I tweaked them to play with a regista... will try the newer one uploaded as well

Of course its awesome with a team like city. This tactic is horrendous, leaks too many goals

Of course its awesome with a team like city. This tactic is horrendous, leaks too many goals
You cant just plug and play as easy as in previous years. If you dont have the team to play it then dont try to force it. Its been very good for me at Dundee Utd and Leicester, neither of whom are close to be the strongest of teams in their leagues

You cant just plug and play as easy as in previous years. If you dont have the team to play it then dont try to force it. Its been very good for me at Dundee Utd and Leicester, neither of whom are close to be the strongest of teams in their leagues
I won the Europa league with torino