it's in OP mate : tactic very high in pre season, after that go for what you think is better :)

Final update of my Tottenham save :

League Table

View attachment 341614

Premier League results

View attachment 341615View attachment 341617

Squad Stats

View attachment 341616

Euro Cup

View attachment 341619

FA Cup

View attachment 341620

Very happy with this season, don't think I could do much better to be honnest.

Adebayor, surprisingly good. Didn't expect that much from him, especially the 16 goals in 10 euro cup games !

View attachment 341630

Last edited:
What kind of player's are we looking for plyr's attributes filter list

i only played 1 official match, and im already excited about tactic. gonna post SS

nice results wiizi ! Be carefull with your team rotation, you may encounter a dip in form as your main players will start to get tired. I'm impressed with Ki Sung-Yeung's rating ^^

thanks Eltonde, it's working quite wel for me too :)

nice results wiizi ! Be carefull with your team rotation, you may encounter a dip in form as your main players will start to get tired. I'm impressed with Ki Sung-Yeung's rating ^^
rating is after game with manchester.but he is good. 6or 7 goals. 4 from penalties. he score penalties in my team. gonna post SS after season.

What you do with micromanaging? Talk with your players and praise their form or??

What you do with micromanaging? Talk with your players and praise their form or??
yes it's a part of it. Praising or telling them they're doing ****. I actually play football manager as if I was a real football manager. If a player plays badly, I'll tell him. If he reacts badly, I'll discipline him.
this is why I hate players like balotelli, ibrahimovic and so on. They have way too much ego., despite being real strong football players.
But micromanaging also means listening to your assistant, they increased the (good) infos they can give to you in FM13. Learn to use all the infos efficiently, and you'll be successfull, no matter what. FM13 looks like a gigantic mathematics problem, and you have tons on advice on how to solve it :)

wiizzi what training do u use though out the season ??? I know u use def positioning for match prep