Champion first season with best defense as Swansea + FA cup final sounds quite good to me :D

Good luck for the next season

FA Cup semifinal, final MUFC lost to Arsenal.
Thanks. and yes, Swansea have great defense players.

Thanks for tactic anyway you untick "use tarketman“ but set wingers cross aim as target so i doubt i should drag my str on targetman.. Would it possible get answe for this question?

I know it is already somehow answered in OP buuuuut, from your experience, what type of players must play in the midfield? Any players could fit there?

And do you put only this tactic in training?

Last edited:
Thanks for tactic anyway you untick "use tarketman“ but set wingers cross aim as target so i doubt i should drag my str on targetman.. Would it possible get answe for this question?
didn't even noticed that, this is because I started with the wizard version, and used a target man in wizard, which automatticaly tick target man box when converting to classic ^^ Don't use any as it tends to hinder attacking movements.

@ jukilo : already answered it

Actually, you should play your best possible midfielder. Be it DM, MC or AMC, it doesn't matter, as long as MC have good work rate / team work and good passing. If you put an AMC, it'll be better offensively, but less good defensively.

I usually love players like Fellaini (very high team work, work rate, passing and tackling, so he's absolutely perfect).

other example would be yaya touré (obviously...), gareth barry, nainggolan, sandro, lucas leiva, arturo vidal, de rossi, etc...

But you could also try to go with players like moutinho, cabaye, noble, ramsey, fredy guarin etc... so players that are more creative

didn't even noticed that, this is because I started with the wizard version, and used a target man in wizard, which automatticaly tick target man box when converting to classic ^^ Don't use any as it tends to hinder attacking movements.

@ jukilo : already answered it
i gonna try to tick targeet man on striker.didnt noticed that too.

I'll try, but I don't promise anything as I have a lot of work for my studies, my half time job and my wife (dammit, she takes way too much time :D)

need improvements. Otherwise I would upload it, but feel free to use other tactics, there are plenty awesome on this site

good job tnemeIE ;) keep us updated

really beautifull team btw, really like it

OI let to ***. manager. but need high tactical knowledge stat

have yo been using OI's and team talks, since im kinda lazy to do them manually :/

I use assistant for OI and pre match teamtalk, halftime teamtalk;

drawing/losing - aggressive I am not happy/show me something else
Winning - assertive don't get complacent

Full time = assistant

silverya i m having a very good time with your tactic but i ve made a little tweak......i ll post some screenshots if somebody exlpain me how to do it.....even i need the same tactic in classic mode but with all players set on corner out of the area...it is possible to get it please?