here is the version with the 3 poacher

have fun with ... or not ...
:sneaky:

Attachments

• 415_crusher_or_suicid_3_poacher.fmf
    54 KB · Views: 337
can we see your save stats or how many times did you save/load?

Triple team test on holiday.

Mental goals for but also against.
Also funny when they played against eachother

1595696441497.png

1595696535454.png

Play offs put Swansea vs Barnsley, this was the massacre...

1595697397868.png

Last edited:
This tactic is mad. My strikers love it. I'm liking it too. It's a fun tactic. I'll stick with it because I love scoring tactics. These are the stats so far (2023):
N1.png
N3.png

My u19 crazy stats:
N2.png

Could you change the B2B to a DLP for abit more protection? You can see why it scores so many goals, but defensively even the crappest of teams in the league can walk through the centre of your defence.

Could you change the B2B to a DLP for abit more protection? You can see why it scores so many goals, but defensively even the crappest of teams in the league can walk through the centre of your defence.

My best defense is attack ;). Personally my goals conceded mainly come from balls in the back of the lateral defenders (whether they are placed in WBL / R or DL / R).
But indeed, the two DCs must be fast, good in positioning, and good of the head.

My best defense is attack ;). Personally my goals conceded mainly come from balls in the back of the lateral defenders (whether they are placed in WBL / R or DL / R).
But indeed, the two DCs must be fast, good in positioning, and good of the head.

It’s only been a dozen or so games so maybe my team is still trying to learn it. Might be because of the players I have but I seem to perform better using the two AF roles rather than the three Poachers.
Nice work ?

dude plenty of chances but the defence is too weak

that's why I made it clear that in my opinion this tactic is especially for the top teams. After that, if I prefer a score of 5-2 to 3-0 ... a question of game philosophy.

Does it score as much or similar/close to it?
personally, I score as many goals as with the original version.
After that it's a very offensive tactic: the defenders must have the characteristics that go with it: good positioning, aerial play, speed, tackle

Hey, i'm trying to use your tactic in my FM Mobile 2020 (in the middle of the 1st part of the season), and i believe i've configured it as your own tactic, with small changes i believe and these are my results (so far so good):

WhatsApp Image 2020-08-07 at 14.29.43 (3).jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2020-08-07 at 14.29.43.jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2020-08-07 at 14.29.43 (1).jpeg
WhatsApp Image 2020-08-07 at 14.29.43 (2).jpeg

Here is a small variant (v2). Enjoy;)

Attachments

• 4123_crusher_or_suicide_v2.fmf
    54 KB · Views: 243