4-1-5 Goals Glutter 2010 - Patch 10.3

Sounds good, I used goals galore in a few of my seasons. If you still need someone to test it over a whole season I could do that today for you if you want. If not I will just wait for mass release to give it a try :)

PM Sent.

For others who are still like to test it out just post here or PM me. I will be distributing this BETA tactic until midnight. (exception for premium members (H))

Hopefully this tactic will not disappoint. :)

Would like to give it a try, seems interesting :)

Thanks.

S!lver

I have so far played 5 games with this tactic, winning 4 drawing 1. Playing as birmingham, this run included a 2-1 win over Chelsea. I am not scoring loads, 2 a game atm, but not conceding loads, love the corner tactic! :)

2nd in the league :)

started a game as barca with no OI or any shouts or any changes, played friendly with inter, 5-0, 10/12 shots on target. with arsenal, 4-0, 10/16 shots on target. against juventus, 4-1, 10/18 shots on target. looking great so far.

Certainly a different type of setup, though looks solid.

Unfortunately I'm testing two tactics as of now, so won't be able to test. I'll come back to see results in a while.

Thanks for the reply guys.
But sorry I dont think I can give out the tactic anymore. I have sent out like to 15 or so and I think it's enough for a BETA phase.
Maybe I can slip one or two if there are still a lot of you want to try out but for now.. just wait for a while key? :)
You'll get it very very soon, next week max. So just hang in there :p
__

Oh yeah and for the testers who are currently trying it out, thanks too :D
Give it a try like a couple of months or maybe until December preferably.
Thanks.

where is the button to download?

Last edited by a moderator:
I am starting to think you should just call this tactic 'rape'.

After about 7 games my team has really got into it, even beat Man U 3-0 at home! Lukaku keeps scoring from corners, hes on 24 goals and I am not even in January yet! :)

Wouldn't mind beta-ing it on tottenham, think itll work well, but i don't mind waiting ;)

I am starting to think you should just call this tactic 'rape'.

After about 7 games my team has really got into it, even beat Man U 3-0 at home! Lukaku keeps scoring from corners, hes on 24 goals and I am not even in January yet! :)

Cheers mate.. Exactly the kind of reply I was hoping for.
Hahahhaa

This pretty much sums it up for me I think.

I'll be available if you need a tester. (H)