4-1-5 Goals Glutter 2010 - Patch 10.3

Currently I'm away from my laptop.. As soon as I got home I'll send more to some of the users who are kindly enough to lend me a hand. Thanks :)

Hey koflok, could I try the tactic out as well? Cheers, mate!

I used goal galore, good results

send me it new tactic please.

Plan on starting a new game with Aberdeen with the new database, so if you wanted tested on a not so top team send me the info.

I like to try your tactic on my Sunderland team :)

Hi koflok, i would like to test your tactic too. If you like i'm here.

By:De

I would love to try something like this. I love a bonkers formation and this tactic seems to be full of goals so I would love to test it :)

Cheers for everyone who have offered help guys.
Greatly appreciated.
As soon as the feedbacks come, I'll tweak to fix the major issues and hopefully it'll come out very soon :)

I wud love it if i cud try this tactic out mate pls pm me

Thanks for the link Koflok,ill be testing with Boro in the Premier.

Just played my first game with this tactic and got beat 1-0 by Peterborough with Newcastle :| But I'll stick at it..

Played Notts Forest at home with Reading, drew 1-1, and then played Exeter away in the cup and drew 1-1 and just about won on penalties, Exeter dominated the whole game, so not too good for me so far but I'll stick at it.

Koflok can i please get the link ill provide feedback with boro in the championship after every game? PLEASE

Okay this really isn't for me..

Results:
Peterborough 1 v 0 Newcastle
Sheff United 1 v 1 Newcastle
Sunderland 1 v 2 Newcastle (FA Cup)
Blackpool 1 v 5 Newcastle
Scunthorpe 1 v 0 Newcastle
Plymouth 1 v 0 Newcastle
Ipswich 2 v 0 Newcastle

That's my feedback.. It just didn't work for me, it might just be me I don't know, but my team was appalling.. Luckily I was already so far ahead of the league that that one win at Blackpool got me the title..

I just changed my tactic to one of my own and beat QPR 3-2

Last edited:
Played Notts Forest at home with Reading, drew 1-1, and then played Exeter away in the cup and drew 1-1 and just about won on penalties, Exeter dominated the whole game, so not too good for me so far but I'll stick at it.

Well hopefully after some time the tactic gels with the team.
Let me now how it goes.. :)

Okay this really isn't for me..

Results:
Peterborough 1 v 0 Newcastle
Sheff United 1 v 1 Newcastle
Sunderland 1 v 2 Newcastle (FA Cup)
Blackpool 1 v 5 Newcastle
Scunthorpe 1 v 0 Newcastle
Plymouth 1 v 0 Newcastle
Ipswich 2 v 0 Newcastle

That's my feedback.. It just didn't work for me, it might just be me I don't know, but my team was appalling.. Luckily I was already so far ahead of the league that that one win at Blackpool got me the title..

I just changed my tactic to one of my own and beat QPR 3-2

Oh well thats sucked real bad. May I know during match what seems to be the main problem? Is it the ball supply or players just doesnt get enough chances or what?

Pretty exciting first game :D

Well at least you won? Nah jk.
Probably not the best result you can get but hopefully it gets better after some more games :p

__

Btw does anyone have any luck with the corners? :p
I found having an outswing corner gets to ball the target better. But I don't know.. make sure the settings are right. haha

mind if i give it a shot mate

was thinking about trying it with united until jan or feb

then a smaller team like wolves to get a better idea of how well it does with a bigger/ smaller team

Guys sorry for not informing this earlier.. as I'm not quite sure either..
Thanks to Max who reminded me and help me..

When choosing a pitch, if possible choose the minimum one.
The main idea of the tactic is to exploit the middle as much as possible, outnumbering the defenders with the 3 strikers and 2 wingers cutting inside who will open up huge space (this is what I found). And with the improvement of crossings and headers, the full back are there just to give crosses where the middle striker heads it home easily.

But if anyone else have used a standard or maximum pitch, it's okay then - you dont have to start over. Because I myself haven't that sure yet, there might be possibility that maximum is actually give better results.