4-1-5 Goals Glutter 2010 - Patch 10.3

koflok

Reaction score
Okay people so I'm gonna be releasing a new tactic.
Same philosophy to my Goals Galore 2010: get as many as goals as possible - the best defense is to score and the best football match is where many goals are scored.

Download Goals Glutter 2010 v1

It's a 4-1-5 Formation with 3 central attacker and 2 inside forwards cutting in, 4 backs and 1 anchor man. So basically it's a 5v5 philosophy where 5 players forward are free to be as attacking as possible meanwhile the 5 backs just acting as a defend (the 2 fullbacks is actually supporting both defend and attack).

Currently I am playing as Getafe and constantly banging 2-4 goals per game, not bad especially with the less-CCC possibility in the new match engine, yes? :)

79565083.jpg

Thats my team, who beat Barca and Real Madrid in consecutively matches, btw :p

Finished the 1st season with Getafe - being a champion despite predicted at 18th in the beginning of the season
champj.jpg

*Some loses occurs as I tested out different combinations of defense, but it's all good :)

Player recomendations:
GK : Your typical goalkeeper. Aerial, rushing out and reflex is important

DR/DL (Full Back)
Key atributes : Pace, Marking, Tackling, Crossing/Passing, Work Rate, Stamina, Dribbling

DC (Central Defender)
Key attributes: Marking, Tackling, Heading, Jumping, Positioning, Concentration, Anticipation, Pace

DMC (Defensive Midf - Defend)
Key attributes: Tackling, Work Rate, Stamina, Strength, Decision, Concentration. Acceleration and Heading are optional.

AML/AMR (Inside Forward- Attack) -> Put right footed winger on left and left footed winger on right
Key attributes: Acceleration, Dribbling, Pace, Flair, Passing, Agility, Crossing, Decision, Balance, Off the Ball
Notable example: Jesus Navas

FC c(Target Man - Support)
Key attributes: Heading, Jumping, Strength, Passing, Finishing, Anticipation.
Notable example: Oscar Cardozo

FC l/r (Poacher) -> Put right footed striker on right and left footed striker on left
Key attributes: Acceleration, Finishing, Dribbling, Pace, Off the ball, Anticipation, First Touch, Agility, Balance.
Notable example: Sergio Aguero

*NOTE: It is recommended to have AT LEAST 1 good corner taker and 1 'shooter' (finishing, first touch, long shots, composure) for maximum effectiveness in corner

As promised here is the tactic..
Download Goals Glutter 2010 v1

Corner informations

This tactic utilizes the corner exploit which somehow is a big 'hole' in the 10.3 patch.
On default, the 'main' players of corners are right winger (corner taker) and right striker (corner finisher) - where both of them are set on lurk.
If you decide to change the players, make sure you edit the 'attacking corner' settings.
For example: Your left winger is the corner taker. Change his original left-winger settings (flick on) to (lurk) and switch the right winger's setting to (flick on) instead of the original (lurk). So basically just switch it. Same goes for the corner finisher.

More information is coming soon :)

Thanks.

The first screenshot, just finished playing
More Screenshots coming soon...

vsbarca.jpg

:)
koflok said:
Thanks again for all who tested out this tactic, especially to you guys who help me out with your feedbacks and inputs. Really appreciate it.
While this may not have been the finish product, but your inputs have really made the tactic as it is.
Again, thanks lads. :)

---------- Post added at 07:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:34 PM ----------

Very impressive bud. This is how im doing with newly promoted Boro so far:
attachment.php

test game with Peterborough Utd.................. And i was 3-1 down at half time :O
attachment.php

O.M.G, I think i've just wet my pants in excitement lol.......... Unlucky Ancelotti, thats what ya get for playing a weakened side against the mighty Posh
attachment.php

Ok,ive finished my test.I only did it over half a season because im working on my own Clough 10.3 tactic

All in all excellent in the goal scoring area but not so in defence,but its getting that balance right which is the holy grail of plug and play tactics.However any tactic that can get an ordinary Boro side to top of the league has to be taken seriously,on top of that its given Leroy Lita 9 Prem goals in 10 games and Scott McDonald 20 in 20.

This tactic would be unstoppable with a Man Utd,Chelsea or Man City.

A big well done.

Here are some screenshots. Keep up the good work.

attachment.php

attachment.php

Right... So i have done a season with Liverpool.

I kept the tactic the same except 1 thing i played David N'Gog on the right of the 3 strikers, as a Poacher and i spent 25-30 minutes doing his Advanced Setting. That is the only thing i changed.

League
attachment.php

Fa Cup
View attachment 44904

Carling Cup
View attachment 44905

Champions League
View attachment 44894

Europa League
View attachment 44903

David N'Gog ( Poacher Right )
View attachment 44893

It is a very good tactic, but it would be better if it was better defensive, as you do let in stupid goals, and too many i think.

Maybe make it a little less attacking and make it stronger at the back.?

Anyway the screenshots says how good it is so enjoy.

koflok this tactic is the best. You score lots of goals, but i feel the defensive settings can be ever so slightly tweaked, as i seem to concede some really sloppy goals.

With Everton I only signed Gignac, who I play as a poacher and is proving beastly.
attachment.php

Thank You for helping me to regain my love of FM.

Regards, Luke

I'm actually trying it with my newly promoted Palace side who have only won one game so far. I did change the DM to CM as I haven't go one. Here is my first result:

I have scored 35 goals in 12 prem games, and conceded 15. So its going pretty well atm :)

Okay to be honest i kind off changed a few things etc like roles and settings which i will explain to you later after a few more matches. 1st game with it i got a win again utd which before i was struggling to beats the likes of burnely and west ham, no offence.:
1st competive game after alot of tweaking, not too bad, surely is bangin goals in :p:

astonvillavmanutd.png

astonvillavmanutd2.png

First game I tried, I moved the DMC position to MC as an advanced playmaker and played Lampard in that role. With England I beat Croatia 5-2, Looks good, defence looked a tad shaky.

i set the goal gutter and get good assist quickly and choose use current tactic and leave. i think it should work even when im using holiday, but need good assist manager tho.
final results look like this with aston villa and leverkusen at end of season. one positive stats about aston villa is they got 2 win 5 draw 1 lose against top 4 team.

btw i love the corner, lurking. which is working efficient.

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks interesting. I may try on a new game if I get bored of Birmingham.

LOL Dejavu all over again.
You were the first ones who reply to my other thread.

I'll PM you the link, k?

:)

Sure. :) I won't be trying straight away though if that is OK?

No prob. Take your time.
Just give it a try when you have the time.

i'll use this like i used Goals Galore

Fab tactic m8

thanks a million

Hey mate, i'll give it a go - if its as successful as your other tactic then i'm sure you will get get plenty of testers

you may as well release as your going to get a mass amount asking for them. If it does not work as well then at least you tried.

i would love to give it a bash
do you play with wingers as i sell mine :)

i could give it a try a shot. enjoyed your previous tactic a lot and im sure this would be very good as well :D

PM (will be) Sent (in 5 minutes) to some.. for others, sorry you have to wait til the final version is ready kay? :)

you may as well release as your going to get a mass amount asking for them. If it does not work as well then at least you tried.

Yeah that's one problem. With mass amount being released at once, I won't be able to analyze which feedbacks are relevant for tweakings and which are not - especially with those 1-2games so-called 'testers'. So, if it's okay, can I keep it like this for a while? Probably it's just gonna be only 3-4 days, if there are no major issues found, before I release it 'widely'.

Oh yeah would you like me to send you the tactic as well ? :p

Last edited:
Sounds good, I used goals galore in a few of my seasons. If you still need someone to test it over a whole season I could do that today for you if you want. If not I will just wait for mass release to give it a try :)