4-1-5 Goals Glutter 2010 - Patch 10.3

How come i cannot download this tactic, I have signed up but it always says my download limit has been exceded but i have never downloaded anything from this website. This tactic looks amazing and i have been looking for a tactic to use with my blyth spartans team ( lol bringing a blue square team to premier, so far in coca-cola 2) anyway, is there any way you can send me the file or you could tell me what other tactics you messed with other than player roles and positions, like tempo and passing and all that.

not so much of the goal glutter on my 10.0.3 patch...playing milan, with

alexis sanchez - dzeko - pato
ronaldinho benarfa
? not good?

its for the 10.3 patch.

Im playing small belgian premier league club and just won title with it.
Great tactic!

Win Serie A in first season,with Sampdoria!!!^^)
Cassano is an amazing striker;)
LOVE this tactic

May as well add my two penneth.

This tactic is awesome, I'm halfway through a season with Man City with a front 3 of Adebayor, Tevez and Bellamy with Gourcuff and Adam Johnson just behind them. I'm spanking everyone at the moment, simply great,

Is there any way this tactic will remain as good if I moved the DM forward into some sort of CM. I'm an Arsenal fan and would love to try this tactic with them, I just can't stomach leaving Cesc out haha. Any opinions on this?

This tactic is awesome, I'm halfway through a season with Man City with a front 3 of Adebayor, Tevez and Bellamy with Gourcuff and Adam Johnson just behind them. I'm spanking everyone at the moment, simply great,

Is there any way this tactic will remain as good if I moved the DM forward into some sort of CM. I'm an Arsenal fan and would love to try this tactic with them, I just can't stomach leaving Cesc out haha. Any opinions on this?

You will need a MC with good Defensive ability's
Your Defence will be even more exposed by doing that .
You have to keep him on your own area .

You can always do that. Playing with MC instead of a DM. at the cost of your defense which will become every vulnerable against attacks.

I've tried playing in Arsenal with Fabs on MC.. It worked.. well okay.. Around the same amount of goals scored but conceded more. A lot of 4-2 scoreline if I wasn't wrong. :)

Started a new Leicester game to try this out won first game 3-1 will try and endure a whole season of BS to truely test it :)

defence looks very bare, my first impression....will update!

edit - second game 5-1 against Ipswich, looking good so far...only got 2 people in on loan as well, about all leicester has is pacy wingers so this fits nicely! I've put pitch size to MAX though not MIN

6-2 loss to stoke in the LC and a 5-2 loss to Newcastle in the league...

I think having classy defenders would help no end, 2 out of the top 3 players this month were attacking first team players from my team....lacking big time in defence.

Last edited:
any way to stop counterattacks? lol.. especially on corners when they lose the ball its practically half goal for rival team.. around 1-2 defenders left at the back

hi,

again great tac, same as Goals Galore :) and again I have important question.

this time I play with L'pool. i want to change this tac this way (4-2-4):

----------striker-----------striker----------
aml---------------------------------------amr
------------cm--------------cm--------------

and here is my question, (Mascherano and Gerrard will play on CM of course)

wich roles would suit the best for CM's? for Gerrard box to box I think but for Javier? i have no idea

Last edited:
Im Man Utd and using this tactic, althou started after 5-6 games the results started to change drawing or having very close low wins, 1-0 2-1 etc what is going wrong?

The team is VDS
Rafael Vidic Rio Evra
Veloso

Valencia Van der Vart (Park)
Rooney Berbs Adriano

Is there something very obvious that I am missing?

Two games played. Forlan has scored 8 goals!! :D
All on corner of course. Feels like cheating.

---------- Post added at 09:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:22 PM ----------

Lol. Forlan will score 100 goals with this tactic. Guess I'll try with out the corner bug....but....its fun! :D

A version with an AMC (two strikers) would be awsome. I love the AMC and it just doesnt feel right without one (plus I got Veratti in U19). ;)

I try my self but i guss I will only mess it up.

Last edited:
Guys this tactic rock.I went to the World Cup FINAL with NIGERIA(i won Italy,England,Russia, but i lost from France 2-3)thanks the best tactic in FM10 and also this Corner trick is the BEST :):)

i really confuse,
i use this tactic and won againts sampdoria 5 - 0, cagliari 4 - 0, parma 4 - 0, milan 3 - 1,
but why when i met sevilla in UCL, i always lost, i use this tactic and the player is almost the same as the match before
can someone give me suggestion?

anyway,
thank for the tactic it help a lot,
most of my striker and AM score at least 1 goal

Guys look it works perfectly i took Nigeria to World Cup and lookView attachment 66046
Nigeria.png

can you suggest me a good training, because when i put tug's training, automaticly my players start to 'play bad' :)

when on default, its great...i dont understand...

JOVETIC; the best player

attack :

pato - o.cardozo - jovetic

goals : 45 - 40 - 47

First game with the new tactic (and having taken Wolfsongs teamtalk tactics into account): 4-0 up at half-time, and I am buzzzzzzzin'.

...cue shambolic defending second half and I limp over the finish line with a very slender one goal advantage as the match finishes 4-3. Could've been half-time team talk, could've been complacency, could've been that my defence is just not so great (especially when it comes to defending corners). Either way, it was a great match and I'm gonna run with this tactic until the end of the season.

I'm going to try this in my Bristol rovers game I will let you know how i got on.

my squad :
paloschi --- lukaku --- iaquinta
giovinco --- camoranesi
sissoko
criscito --- chielini --- kjaer --- silverstri
buffon

why my team can't score bigger that 3 goals,
in my first season they could win by 7 goals,
also every match, i always conceded