4-1-5 Goals Glutter 2010 - Patch 10.3

Yeah I saw it, but at first I got confused, 'cause there are a lot of links and images and things...

Last edited:
This is amazing tactic mate,thank you very much for this...I was very bad with my Dusseldorf team-on the bottom of tabel and I decided to use this tactic for the first time and BANG,beating Cottbus 7-0 so I will probably stay in Bundesliga 2 and maybe next season I will get promoted...thank you once more (sorry if my english isn't good) :D

Great tactic ! With Chivas i create chanses and Bravo takes the right side of the field _O_

great tactic m8 ;)

use for benfica in my 2nd and 3rd season, worked like a charm..

in the 4th season though the corner tactic stoped working, for instance, in my last game i had 11 corners and didnt score even 1 goal from them.

anyway, here is my results ;)

This is amazing tactic mate,thank you very much for this...I was very bad with my Dusseldorf team-on the bottom of tabel and I decided to use this tactic for the first time and BANG,beating Cottbus 7-0 so I will probably stay in Bundesliga 2 and maybe next season I will get promoted...thank you once more (sorry if my english isn't good) :D

Great tactic ! With Chivas i create chanses and Bravo takes the right side of the field _O_

great tactic m8 ;)

use for benfica in my 2nd and 3rd season, worked like a charm..

in the 4th season though the corner tactic stoped working, for instance, in my last game i had 11 corners and didnt score even 1 goal from them.

anyway, here is my results ;)

i have tried it out with my under 18's and they got a streak of 11

Wow nice results guys. A little cheer up after a terrible week I had.
Glad it's working for ya and I will work on that defense.

Sorry maaan i was sick so I havent been able to do much FM in the last couple of days.
Today I'm feeling well so im gonna pimp this tactic out more.

First i tested it with my Barcelona. My first match was against Real Madrid. The match ended 0-0 but the tactic worked, i had 30 attacks and Real Madrid had only 5:p..But on my Galatasaray save the tactic dont worked..I win the matches with results like 1-0 2-1 3-2 its good but the opponents gets a lot of attacks against me:( more than what i get,..can it may be that the tactic does not work on the team or that the players are bad?

As far as I know, you have to have a team that has good attacking players to maximize the powerful offensive play of this tactic.

Hey, after having so much sucess with tactics made by you and hanc I decided if you can do it, why cant I. So i have set about making my own tactic for man utd and im wondering if either you (koflok), chapman or hanc could have a look at it and help me test it. Its a basic 4-4-2 with the wingers in the aml/r position, ill upload it as soon as u reply:)

Thanks

waiting for the pimped-out version!! 8-| it's been a great tactic for me

For the wingers is it right to put left footed on the right and left on rightInstead of greeen its red as they unaccomplished in that position should istill put them there?

Hey, after having so much sucess with tactics made by you and hanc I decided if you can do it, why cant I. So i have set about making my own tactic for man utd and im wondering if either you (koflok), chapman or hanc could have a look at it and help me test it. Its a basic 4-4-2 with the wingers in the aml/r position, ill upload it as soon as u reply:)

Thanks

Sure just PM me the tac and I'll prob take a look at it after I'm done with the tweakings in this tactic.

waiting for the pimped-out version!! 8-| it's been a great tactic for me

Hahha just you wait..
Im such a slow worker.. I'd be get fired by now if I'm creating a tactic for a career.

For the wingers is it right to put left footed on the right and left on rightInstead of greeen its red as they unaccomplished in that position should istill put them there?

Well you shouldn't force em to do it. Just put on original position.
They won't cut in as much but still.. they will be useful with some more crosses.
If possible, retrain the position and make them to learn the 'cut inside' preferred move.

Uh a tactic with corner bug use rake in goals? Hardly surprising.

Hey mate, can you try make a version with 3 DC and 2 DMC?

I dont have wingers, worked great for me to just move the wingers to AMC, but I trhink would be too mess if I try it with 3 DC...

Like i said, just to move - without tweaks - the wingers to AMC worked great, but I think would be even better if you create a tweaked version with two AMC and so without wingers.

Hope you make thoses 2 moded versions, would be great, Thanks :D

Look! I won 3-1 against Liverpool in the St. James Park! I'm in first season, this was a FA Cup match :D

Great tactic.

I've used it a few times and thought I could live with the defensive flaws. Then I lost 6-4 to Real Madrid from 4-1 up and decided I had to change it. I have done similar to you guys with the DM and FB but pulled the d-line back a touch. With Ajax I have kept 10 clean sheets in 12 but the goals aren't quite as flowing. However I tried it with Man City, signing Dzeko and Hulk. First 3 games of the season were away at Chelsea (won 3-0) home to Liverpool (won 7-0) and away to Man U (won 3-0). Now, I know that there is a huge advantage to having these players, but even so the team are 'some way short of operating as a unit' and those results are pretty special.