4-2-1-3 Home/Away Tactic 2010 10.3

richy25

Reaction score
I created a tactic a few days ago, it's a 4-2-1-3 tactic, things are going really well at the moment, played 15 league games and haven't lost one. I wanted a tactic that was good defensive and good goin forward, so in the end i decided to do an away tactic, just to keep things tight at the back.

Players Roles

Gk - Sweeper Keeper - Defend
DL/DR - Wing Backs - Defend
DC - Defender - Stopper
DC - Ball Playing Defender - Defend
MC - Central Midfielder - Defend-------DMC - Def Mid - Defend (Away)
MC - Advanced Playmaker - Attack----DMC - Deep Lyin - Support (Away)
AMC - Trequartista - Attack---------MC - Advanced Play - Attack (Away)
FWR - Poacher - Attack
FC - Complete Forward - Support
FWL - Advanced Forward - Attack

Even though i've only played 15 games in the league, i've already scored 49 goals (no corner trick) and conceded 9 so far, which is pretty good goin. The tactic is dominate in possession, and very good at passing completed which averages around the 80% mark.
The 3 forwards all get there fair share of goals between as well (Pictured below). When playing the 3 forwards have a left footed on the right and have the right footed on the left
The 2 Tactic's are both attacking minded, it's balanced with a high defensive line and mixed passing.
All pictures will be below along with the 2 tactics, league table, player stats, fixtures and the 3 forwards.

I DON'T USE OI

SHOUTS - THE ONLY ONE I USE IS WORK BALL INTO BOX

ALSO USE THE SMALLEST PITCH

I hope you enjoy the tactics, feed back would great good or bad

Cheers Richard

Last edited:
give people chance to have some games with it mi old.

sorry mate, normally people give feed back more or less straight away....

it's the mega face pack sortitoutsi, under cut out, hope that helps

in your away tactic who is your playmaker? same home ??

in the away tactic it's the supporting dmc and for the home tactic it's the amc

cheers have you tired it with any other teams?? how do you find possession?

sorry mate i haven't tried it with any other team, haven't got time like it use to lol. What you mean about finding possession

are you getting over 55% so are you dominating games with it

i'm dominating with both tactics, i'm getting over 55 percent on prosession and on average getting 80 percent passes complete, but bare in mind i am barcelona lol. Plus i always use the away tactic when i am playing away, so the players get used to both tactics

---------- Post added at 04:22 PM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 04:33 PM ----------

how's it goin for people who have downloaded it? feed back would be good cheers

With Barcelona, c'mon...Try with someone like Birmingham City, Fulham or smth :D

i can see what your saying zed616, but i was just more interested to see how my tactic's worked out.
At the moment i've got a new tactic on the go which is goin really well, it's very simple, and i'm testing it with everton, i ain't gonna give to much away coz it will spoil, but i'll upload it soon

Great tactic for possesion and passing.
Have had a few problems, been using the hodgson 4-3-3 up until now with out the corner cheat, i have a lead in the league with arsenal by a margin of 18 points on chelsea and 24 on man city, i popped the home tactic in against newcastle at home, none of my strikers could manage to score, from left to right, henry, arshavin, vela, but fabby and djourou popped one a piece late in the second half, next game wigan away, vermalaen scored off a rebound late in the match, this time with chamakh, arshavin, rvpersie. Im getting the wins and 3 points, but not in the same style you are or I was before. I have man city coming up in the FA cup and ac milan in the CL so I will see how that goes. Anything I should change up ? Pretty much emulating the same style as you are.

Thanks for your reply forzajuve, glad your enjoying the tactic mate.
As for your 3 forwards are they playing well, have they got an average of over 7, if not have a talk with them.
I see your dominating the league very well done mate, keep me posted i would like to know how your season goes, cheers rich
P.S in the middle of a new tactic, once i have time i'll upload it with this one

looks a **** lot like my one same position same instruction cant go and steal peoples formations well the home one is the same as my one i posted up mr houghs perfection

Home looks alot like Pete's one of Mr Hough's he uploaded the other day mate.

If it's not though well done.

no i haven't stealed anyone's tactic's there all mine own, there's only a limited of formations that you can do........so that means that everyone is stealing, i've seen plenty of formations the same but uploaded by different people, get my point

no i haven't stealed anyone's tactic's there all mine own, there's only a limited of formations that you can do........so that means that everyone is stealing, i've seen plenty of formations the same but uploaded by different people, get my point
Oh yeah I know what you mean, but I think even the roles are the same, I dunno.

well done though anyway, sorry if i was mistaken. :)