4-2-2-2-Four playmakers tactic by Meraklija Vujevic (WBA won Premiership)

vujevic

Reaction score
4-2-2-2-FOUR PLAYMAKERS TACTIC

Few days ago I decided to play with 14.3 patch and try to implement tactic for my favorite formation 4-2-2-2.

Also I tried to implement some new ideas,what are not common for this type of formation.Like on my other topics tactic will be tested with few clubs and results and some small team guides will be posted here.

To be successful with this tactic you need to have fast advanced forward who have high scoring abilities and 2 central defenders with decent speed and nice concentration to avoid any mistakes .

Team attributes-determination,work rate,teamwork

Key attributes

goalkeeper-aerial ability,command of area,positioning,reflexes,communication,

full backs-pace,acceleration,tackling,teamwork,positioning.

central defender-concentration,teamwork,heading,strength tackling,pace,acceleration.

deep lying playmaker-passing,tackling,work rate,decision,teamwork.

enganche-creativity,flair,technique,off the ball,composure,first touch,anticipation.

attacking midfielder-long shot,pace dribbling,first touch,decision,creativity,passing.

Target man-heading,work rate strength,finishing composure,creativity,first touch,long shot(plays back with goal,shot with power,attempts first time shots)

Match preparation and training's-all of this is handled by my assistant manager who need to have high motivation and level of discipline.

4-2-2-2-fm14-Four Playmakers tactic by Meraklija

WBA

gTBV1v5.jpg

q9aGE3n.jpg

uQo1a9s.jpg

odbSmSJ.jpg

sUoPErR.jpg

OFk7Wsc.jpg

D96eXDR.jpg

qRUe6YZ.jpg

CXJZDXC.jpg

Small squad size, only 3 players with average rating more then 7.0 and title is won.

Tread will be updated !

If you have any good idea for my next club be free to post it here.

Nica,Marseile,Montpelier,Catania,Atalanta,Nurnberg Hofenhaim,Stutgart,Frankfurt,Southampton,Crstal Palace,Sevilla,Levante,Valencia........

Last edited:
Are you able to post screenshots of the tactical screens for team and player please? I only have the Vita version so cannot import your tactic to try :)

Maybe Atletico Madrid? if you won the league in his first season with Madrid and Barcelona it would have a great respect for me :)

Maybe Atletico Madrid? if you won the league in his first season with Madrid and Barcelona it would have a great respect for me :)

Just started with Sevilla .

I just signed Morata for now,I give more info tonight.

Last edited:
Super. How much ou paid for Morata? in that case, maybe I will try to Atletico? Ok. Throw some screenshots schedule and the table after a few-dozen matches. I greet :)

why such low ratings on the players if they won league?

main reason is short amount of squad so some of them been forced to play on few positions.

Barahino every clear chance he misses but he scores from hard situations.

How did you get that much money to spend?. I have stated a West Brom game about ten times and have never had more than eight million to spend

And as You go Sevilla?

Wysłane z mojego Nexus 4 przy użyciu Tapatalka

Sevilla

tBTMmSW.jpg

WelygYT.jpg

LTZo6VU.jpg

vs62tjW.jpg

wW0cWbt.jpg

aPXtSko.jpg

snuz6Oj.jpg

Mainly because of Ivan Rakitic I decided to pick Sevilla as my new club.My minimum expectation will be 3 place in leauge,also I will try to have very young squad.

Topic will be updated!

SEVILLA-HALF SEASON

gyum9yv.jpg

UL83dgA.jpg

LQBvVde.jpg

wDAqtvB.jpg

0HRR8mk.jpg

mGU3ggy.jpg

My target man scoring allot of goals,I hope he can reach 50 goals in season.
I have been forced to use anchorman after few games ,because my center backs lack of quality.
I have 10 m to spend in January transfer window,biggest problem is I already have 3 non EU players so I cannot buy Doria for example.If I cannot secure quality center back then I will try to buy Halilovic and use him as enganche.

Last edited:
Sevilla first season-3 place and Spanish cup won

HWKE88g.jpg

sH9iksJ.jpg

f7Nkbnc.jpg

WWdRsgM.jpg

E1meU7B.jpg

ldpSAYq.jpg

XBM1v5s.jpg

I tried to compete in three different competitions what was bad decision by me,but on end I managed to achieve my goal for League also I was lucky to win Spanish cup.
Even he oscillated, Andre assisted and scored allot of goals so he was my best player together with Rakitic.

With Sevilla I used anchorman instead one of dlp,main reason is that my full backs receiving more balls from midfielders, what resulted with allot of crossings for my target man.

I will update my tactic today.

Do you have any suggestion for my new club!

I received some messages to try with Crystal Palace still didn't decided.

Having great results at home but can't say the same for away games.

any wish for my next club!

most of my friends wants Crystal Palace guide,Derby County,Newcastle,Wolfsburg are also some of wishes.

Anybody try liverpool?

Sent from my C6903 using Tapatalk

Just Used this tactic with My Struggling Koln side and Beat Bayern 2-0.hope its the start of a run of form which i need to stay up.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

DERBY COUNTY

My plan is to build team around Hughes and Bennet,sign few young players and try to make direct promotion to Premiership.This will not be easy task when you look my transfer budget and my current squad.I want to sign two full backs and one anchorman and try to loan one target man and one deep lying play maker.I also decided to get rid of older players like Ward and Keogh and collect some money.This will be very young team with great future

thread will be updated!