4-2-2-2-Four playmakers tactic by Meraklija Vujevic (WBA won Premiership)

Derby County

74z0B0S.jpg

l624vsF.jpg

c4Bcfkz.jpg

tuXQMj7.jpg

4qMJnbp.jpg

Pl51sNv.jpg

As you can see I have very young team with two 17 years old striker partnership up front.I also have rebellion when I appointed Hughes as the team captain,this was quickly resolved when I put on transfer list almost entire team.Hughes and Bennett are one individual training for the placed shots and Fernadez on play back to goal preferred move.Also I will try to increase composure and long shot attributes for Benet and Hughes.Main factor for my results are good performance from my two central defenders and individual qualities of my youngsters.I already have one long time injury for Fernades so I hope that I will not have any more of that in this season.

Who likes my Derby team!

With new release of LFC Marshall patch I decided to start play again FM after few months of break.

I need your help to chose my new club!

Genoa, Verona, Udinese, Levante, Lorient, Montpelier, NicaQPR, Swansea ...

meraklija, napravi ovo isto ali bez napadaca....nek lici na kurcinu :D

Do you use OIs at all ?

I dont use any OI if I remember corectly

Most of my friedns from this forum sugested me to take over QPR ,main reason is that this club invested alot of money in squad without any succes.

also I would like to mention that few of guys asked me to take West Ham who needs big rebuilding of the team.

Lorient also have few wotes..

I need more opinions!

Last edited:
QPR-SEASON ONE

I decided to menage QPR,like every club I menaged before top 4 will be my ultimate goal in first season.This will be very hard to achive, I need complete overhaul of my team squad expecialy in defence to be very competetive.It will be very important from my side to avoid any mistake with transfers and I hope that my tactic will work.

I am just now starting,using LFC Marshall update......