4-2-2-2 "il Devasto" (untick target man... XD)

Ive been using 11.3 and it has worked pretty well so far in the three games I used it

I was using Fuss's flat 4-4-2 in my Wolfsburg save played great off the start and hit a major wall in the winter, I was down 2-1 at HT against Schalke (away I believe) and went to his last updated tactic from 11.3 and it has worked a treat

Beat Schalke 5-2 after being down 2-1 @ HT then I made the switch to 11.3 "Devasto"
Beat Hoffenheim 3-1
Beat Bayern Munchen 3-0, not to mention that Neur had a fvkn rating for 9.3 in the match and was voted MOTM despite allowing 3 goals lol

Tatox not to tell you how to do your tactics but I believe you might be best off working off 11.3 if you were ever to release an update for the latest patch....I managed to do pretty well with it in HSV in the first season despite little finances, I used your beta version and it was sort of average, but I had my best results with 12.2 using your 11.3 tactic, jsut thought I let you know that

really hoping to see an update from you....

P.S. Youre the man :p

Ive been using 11.3 and it has worked pretty well so far in the three games I used it

I was using Fuss's flat 4-4-2 in my Wolfsburg save played great off the start and hit a major wall in the winter, I was down 2-1 at HT against Schalke (away I believe) and went to his last updated tactic from 11.3 and it has worked a treat

Beat Schalke 5-2 after being down 2-1 @ HT then I made the switch to 11.3 "Devasto"
Beat Hoffenheim 3-1
Beat Bayern Munchen 3-0, not to mention that Neur had a fvkn rating for 9.3 in the match and was voted MOTM despite allowing 3 goals lol

Tatox not to tell you how to do your tactics but I believe you might be best off working off 11.3 if you were ever to release an update for the latest patch....I managed to do pretty well with it in HSV in the first season despite little finances, I used your beta version and it was sort of average, but I had my best results with 12.2 using your 11.3 tactic, jsut thought I let you know that

Do you fancy uploading it? ;) It was my favorite tactic last year and since then I've lost all files related to FM11

EDIT: Never mind think I might have found it, has it got Palermo 2016 in the name?

Do you fancy uploading it? ;) It was my favorite tactic last year and since then I've lost all files related to FM11

EDIT: Never mind think I might have found it, has it got Palermo 2016 in the name?

If anyone has it, can you please upload it? thanks :)

Beat Hoffenheim 3-1

which version are you referring?

4-2-2-2 _il devasto_ 11.3 (Napoli, Mag 2011).tac

kinda dropped off a bit, the morale has been low since I started switching tactics so that has something to do with it, still in the title race with 4 games left tied with Bayern atop the league ill give updates in the second season when I have the players that will be better fits for this tactic

Last edited:
Well guys, i've tested numerous tactics and this tactic is the most interesting. I made miracles with Panathinaikos. But with eery other team i used this tactic, i had no impressive results, also YES i can tell it 1-2 (maximum) goals per game and many goals Conceded especially on away matches. Can i do something to have no problems? i like this tactic at all. Also there are 4 tactics to download which is the best one???

Are you using this with the latest patch though? 12.2.2?

Most people would have updated to the latest patch by now, and from what i can remember the tactic was created for 12.04 or something i think :/

Doesn't really matter tbh. The patches hardly change anything. It's still the same game. I've used tactics from OTHER games (e.i. fm 11) on fm 12 to great effect.

Doesn't really matter tbh. The patches hardly change anything. It's still the same game. I've used tactics from OTHER games (e.i. fm 11) on fm 12 to great effect.
Wrong, i would say, especially with this tactic. Some tactics don't change how good they are, but this tactic is not nearly as good with patch 12.2.2 as it is with patch 12.0.4

As regards to patches, 12.0.4 was the most flawed i believe and could win anything with anyone..12.2.2 is the latest and fixed a huge amount of problems that was in the first patch!

Which one is the best version or which one is the latest version ? I didn't understand anything from first post, it's too complicated.

Hello! if someone could make this tactic from classical to modern? I would be very grateful

Which is the best for Man Utd in a 12.2.2 patch? Recommendations?

Last edited:
I downloaded the E7C version but when i choose it as system, it is named the coooking version?

Last edited:
Used this tactic along with a 4-2-3-1 with Chelsea, Tend to swap. My current record is: P14 - W12 - D2 - L0. I'm top of the league, i've scored 30 and conceded 30. My team is: Cech, Cole, Terry, Luiz/Cahill, Azpi - Mikel, Lampard - Hazard, Nani then Torres upfront along-side Sturridge. (Looking to buy a bigger striker to play alongside Torres in January)