4-2-2-2 "il Devasto" (untick target man... XD)

1124047.jpeg
[/URL][/IMG]

1124049.jpeg
[/URL][/IMG]

my defence is Aly cissoko - munoz - cahill - walker

my patch is 12.0.4

and im using il devasto is back

please help?

could you post attributes of your def.???

thanks mate...thanks for the "eccellente tattico" ahahahah

Il Devasto v5 made Adebayor instant Tottenham legend, as he scored like 65 goals... i laughed hard:D but the defending did suck, at least for me, cuz i like conceding as less as possible, so i changed almost everyones istructions, almost everything reworked a bit and moved one of the CM to DM position, and it worked like ****, i still got some crazy games, but they are very rare now, like i won 8:5 vs bayern, and 7:5 vs some EPL team... i will upload it after work, so some of you guys can test it and say if it is good enough, because now i have pretty good team so its hard to say... i have just 2 recommendations:
1. Get a good DM, and play deeplying playmaker type at CM slot
2. Get Cavani, and watch him tear your opposition apart. :p

SATOROX can you upload your napoli save please

Last edited:
SATOROX do you have a version coming out for the new patch 12.2?

Which one of the tactics is better for scoring goals? I'm not worried about the defence.

Hey satorox why don't you make

a 4-2-3-1 tactic , because 4-2-4 is very common

Can you do it ?

I played a few games to get to know how 12.2 was doing with 10 notches. As I found I was leaking way 2 many goals.
so I tweaked it when i was happy the results I started a new game.
I mainly tweaked the team settings,

these are few results, when I started a new game.

The Notts County game I played alot of youngsters

ImageShack® - Online Photo and Video Hosting

The Tactic

I used max pitch

no Oi's

match prep attack movement average

Last edited:
Crags if you upload your tweaked version i will give it a try. I cant download from game front

What of the tactics is best for 12.0.4 patch? I played last season with il Devasto is coooooooking, did very well for 3/4 seasons. Last quater didnot went so well, struggling with bigger and half-table teams, had a streak of 8 games with 2 losses, 5 ties and 1 win.

I Won Premier League with Newcastle ( I have good players), did not reached continental cup finals, but the final in CL against Man City I didnt have a chance, like 4 shots against goal, posession 45.... City was clearly better.

Cavani scored almost 85 goals in all competitions.( 60 games) :)