4-2-2-2 'il Devasto' Upgrated Tactic Pack Modern Style

KennyEcstacy

Feb 27, 2011
i played 3 games but this tactics seems not good as classic ver?
my team :
Adler
Lahm Vidic Pique Bale
Vidal Pastore
Messi CR7
Dzeko Rooey
maybe any wrongs with them?
i cant win 7-0 or more with top team like arsenal juventus when use offensive tac ???

FM-Addict

Jan 6, 2009
@ Adam Gardner: Deep lying forward.

@ KennyEcstacy: Please read the openingpost that's reported in the link on the first page

KennyEcstacy

Feb 27, 2011
@ Adam Gardner: Deep lying forward.

@ KennyEcstacy: Please read the openingpost that's reported in the link on the first page
sr my english not good :)
i cant understand much
help me set 2 CM role : Paulo Henrique , Yann M Vila
paulo henrique : advance playmaker support
m'vila : centrel midfield defend
is it good?

benmadrigal

Nov 17, 2010
Il devasto saved my season!!! from 12th to 2nd in little over 2 months, unbeaten againstv the "big three".

screenshots later

FM-Addict

Jan 6, 2009
@ KennyEcstacy: Where r u from then? Maybe i can translate it into your language.

@ BenMadrigal: Nice! I can't wait to see your screens!

hawko

Mar 22, 2011
Does this work for patch 11.3?

@ FM ADDICT: I am using Weston Super Mare like you did in your test....but I cannot get the same results....

xzyzyx

Apr 5, 2010
Is there any way of dragging 1 of those strikers down to an AMC position and getting same results?? I have Pastore in my team and he's a beast in that position, but he fails at other positions.. I tried doing that and i got 23 shots, 10 of them on goal, 14 CCC but only 1 goal (the opposition goalkeeper was the man of the match -.-).. Pastore made 6 goal-passes but Walcott missed them all -.-. How could i make pastore play like a striker in that position??

DoItNow

Mar 15, 2011
i played 3 games but this tactics seems not good as classic ver?
my team :
Adler
Lahm Vidic Pique Bale
Vidal Pastore
Messi CR7
Dzeko Rooey
maybe any wrongs with them?
i cant win 7-0 or more with top team like arsenal juventus when use offensive tac ???
lol

avfc-ncfc

May 25, 2010
Anyone had good experience with this? The original one was quality for me but i'm not sure my players fit with the Target Man and Advanced Forward roles. Would deep lying forward and poacher not work better?