4-2-2-2 'il Devasto' Upgrated Tactic Pack Modern Style

i played 3 games but this tactics seems not good as classic ver?
my team :
Adler
Lahm Vidic Pique Bale
Vidal Pastore
Messi CR7
Dzeko Rooey
maybe any wrongs with them?
i cant win 7-0 or more with top team like arsenal juventus when use offensive tac ???

@ Adam Gardner: Deep lying forward.

@ KennyEcstacy: Please read the openingpost that's reported in the link on the first page

@ Adam Gardner: Deep lying forward.

@ KennyEcstacy: Please read the openingpost that's reported in the link on the first page

sr my english not good :)
i cant understand much
help me set 2 CM role : Paulo Henrique , Yann M Vila
paulo henrique : advance playmaker support
m'vila : centrel midfield defend
is it good?

Il devasto saved my season!!! from 12th to 2nd in little over 2 months, unbeaten againstv the "big three".

screenshots later

@ KennyEcstacy: Where r u from then? Maybe i can translate it into your language.

@ BenMadrigal: Nice! I can't wait to see your screens!

I have Neymar and Suarez can i put them in AMR and AML ??

What about trening before match?Should Asisten do it?What about pitch size?

Does this work for patch 11.3?

@ FM ADDICT: I am using Weston Super Mare like you did in your test....but I cannot get the same results....

Is there any way of dragging 1 of those strikers down to an AMC position and getting same results?? I have Pastore in my team and he's a beast in that position, but he fails at other positions.. I tried doing that and i got 23 shots, 10 of them on goal, 14 CCC but only 1 goal (the opposition goalkeeper was the man of the match -.-).. Pastore made 6 goal-passes but Walcott missed them all -.-. How could i make pastore play like a striker in that position??

i played 3 games but this tactics seems not good as classic ver?
my team :
Adler
Lahm Vidic Pique Bale
Vidal Pastore
Messi CR7
Dzeko Rooey
maybe any wrongs with them?
i cant win 7-0 or more with top team like arsenal juventus when use offensive tac ???

lol

Anyone had good experience with this? The original one was quality for me but i'm not sure my players fit with the Target Man and Advanced Forward roles. Would deep lying forward and poacher not work better?

come on guys can you post new download links for all us people who want to give this tactic a try