4-2-2-2 'il Devasto' Upgrated Tactic Pack Modern Style

cragswfc

Reaction score
This is from here http://forum.manutd.nl/showthread.php?t=38634
Hey, this is RobinvPersie from http://forum.manutd.nl/showthread.php?t=38634&page=2

I see that the threadopening post is a little bit messy/confusing, so i added the english version in a spoiler on the site from the link. It has lots of useful information so please be sure you read it.

You can find the english translation at the top of the thread

Have fun!

Greets
so thanks tor RobinvPersie

In good cooperation with and participation of Daanyal84 Satorax we present you the 'Upgrated Modern Style " version of 4-2-2-2 'il Devasto' together in a pack tactics.

This pack is actually the result of a runaway attempt to original 4-2-2-2 'il Devasto' back to convert to modern. This is because the classic version in some forum heaters aroused some apathy.

As the tactic was converted, but there were some weaknesses in the original tactics surfaced. This was decided in a test panel be set up in an attempt to develop tactics, and tactics that lead pack. So they focused on defense, in an attempt to reduce the number of goals against. The panel also noted that the original European tactics simulation not good for the day was because opponents were able to fully benefit from this defensive weaknesses.

The competition ran the original tactic however is like a charm, games were mostly won over, with some startling victories as 7-0 in some games even became the magic mark of 10 achieved. If you're one of the better teams in the league, this tactic obviously great to play and you just keep struggling against teams that reputational near you come close, or a team who happens to have a good day; Want to play as? Use 4-2-2-2 'il Devasto' Offensive Modern .

In order to exclude the latter is an additional tactic created, which you games against tougher opponents (both within your national league and European) can decide in your favor. This tactic has a less offensive game concept with a somewhat more robust style of play. The results are less spectacular at times as the 'Offensive' variant, but this will offset the results against stronger opponents in both the national league in your European competition. In addition, this variant the opportunity to direct a short passing play instead of passing. That way you quickly reach the goal of the adversary, however, there are more bad passes given. Make the balance so well! Want to play as? Use 4-2-2-2 'il Devasto Standard Modern .

Finally there was demand for a version of this tactic for teams with a lesser reputation, despite their lesser players or material excellent chance to throw. Also this was the original offensive tactic, by the lesser qualities of the players you could not maximize the return of the tactics to achieve. The defensive variant allows these teams perform better in their competitions. Moreover, this tactic is very good to use in matches of teams in a better category at the top to play. Think of posters and Inter-Ajax, Real Madrid Feyenoord, FC Barcelona Monaco. Does this describe you? Use 4-2-2-2 'il Devasto "Modern Defensive .

However you achieve the best results by combining these tactics. So look carefully at the reputation of your team and your opponent and then make an informed choice on which tactics you will use! So I use such tactics with FC Barcelona and is 90% of the matches with the 'Offensive' play version. I play against Real Madrid, I choose the Standard version. I will then 'Defensive' variant rarely if ever need.

But you play with PSV example, you may want to European away matches against top players such as Inter, AC Milan, Man Utd, FC Barcelona, Real Madrid, etc better choice for playing the 'Defensive' variant. Home games can then consider using the 'Standard' or 'Offensive' variant to play.

Now i show you the line up in attack and the line up on defense (action-type goals and how to defend the team):

A) Attack (ed: forward, blue: wings, purple: midfielder, yellow: backs)
http://img545.imageshack.us/img545/9316/screenshot349.jpg

As You Can See the ball carrier (Carrick) Has A lot of offensive solutions, and there, in this picture taken from the game against Barca (will fully to show the impact even against strong defenses) can count 5 different solutions: the two full backs , the 'other median, the two wings and rooney, in this case was the player served a chance to find himself infallible!

B) Defense (Here I show you a series of 4 screens taken from The Same action to show the effectiveness of the module. Red circle in the opponent and the ball carrier, the red line, or course, is a sign of passage ITS) :

1: Mascherano sets the action, no one contrast (this is the peculiarity of being a defensive tactic) but not important solutions HAS Because The spaces are all closed, and then discharged to the outside
http://img132.imageshack.us/img132/6792/24141094.jpg
2-3: The player who Receives the outside, enforcement of no space in front of you, download cent rally Iniesta ... here it goes here, and Iniesta Decides to return to Mascherano:
http://img153.imageshack.us/img153/5531/71660070.jpg
http://img14.imageshack.us/img14/3504/93553800.jpg
4: Mascherano Decided to return to Iniesta, continues to have no clear solutions, but at this point, Carrick, takes it in advance, retrieves the ball and get it on rooney
http://img88.imageshack.us/img88/7263/28245977.jpg

What tactical information:

This tactic is so developed that you pack the player rolls on some positions so they can adapt the best in your players up here. The positions which I speak is the right central midfielder, left midfielder and striker deep . Just change the rollers, check or nothing from the advanced players instruction!

The right central midfielder is the least offensive midfielder. This will default as central midfielder support . This can however change to a different role, such as a playmaker on defense. Observe that this is the best defensive player stats must submit your central midfield duo.

The left central midfielder is the most offensive midfielder. Also this will default as central midfielder , but with the task automatically . This means that they are moments to come forward to carefully choose. Also this position however, you can customize. Again, note that you do so the balance in your team does not take away!

The deep striker (top left) lets you customize the material to what you have. For example, if you only have one finisher, only then to the spelersrol. The effectiveness in front is my opinion however the optimal combination 'target man' - 'deep striker.

And finally an important thing, what you should not forget: Select the target man NOT! This will depend on your team this target man. Imagine, however, in how you want your target man being played!

If the tactic does not run after these adjustments, our panel counsel you return to the tactics as in this topic for download.

Some tactical instructions:
For these tactics most out of you, I recommend the following players to use the following positions:

GK: Simply the best you can find. Choose players marked GK

RV and LV: by choosing a player who has the capability to come forward to go, so never disguised central defenders when not needed. Choose players with the display or RV RVV . For the players left are of course marked left or LVV

CV: Put your best central defenders down here. These are the defensive block and should (with RCM) cause the opponent is not dangerous. Choose players marked CV

RCM: Put this down your central midfielder with the best defensive qualities. This is because this central midfield alongside the central verdedigingsduo most responsible for the squelch of the opponent. Here select players with the display or MC VM and let players actually better from the feet VM can train on the MC position.

LCM: Put this down your central midfielder with the best offensive qualities. It supports the attackers just as the RCM does. Here select players with the designation MC or AMC , and let if the player is actually better to train on the AMC-MC position.

AMR and AML: Put your players down here that the best on the wings to the feet. These players should be more as a forward midfielder. It is not advised to choose an AMR / S or an AML / S! These are focused on scoring goals and make this their regular defensive stabbing attack. It may, but is not optimal for the tactics.

SCR: This is your target man. By selecting a player who best meets the players properties as shown by the players are instructed. Do not forget to tick in team instructions how you prefer to target man will respond, but DO NOT tick the target man to play with one.

SCL: The best tactic for when you can draw a deep striker. If you do not have you play with one striker in a different role. We do not guarantee the same results as with a deep forward.

Set all three tactics in Contest Preparation . I recommend taking in the beginning, first to train on automatic and / or defensive position to choose .

Tactical proficiency Keep an eye on, give your team a chance to get used to the tactics. It will take a few matches before the team responded to the tactics.

Finally I would like to emphasize that you can choose to only a tactic to use the pack. However you achieve the best results by combining these tactics. So look carefully at the reputation of your team and your opponent and then make an informed choice on which tactics you will use!

So I use such tactics with FC Barcelona and is 90% of the matches with the 'Offensive' play version. I play against Real Madrid, I choose the Standard version. I will then 'Defensive' variant rarely if ever need.

But you play with PSV example, you may want to European away matches against top players such as Inter, AC Milan, Man Utd, FC Barcelona, Real Madrid, etc better choice for playing the 'Defensive' variant. Home games can then consider using the 'Standard' or 'Offensive' variant to play

download link :

The entire pack tactic 4-2-2-2 'il Devasto' Upgrated Modern Style :
http://sharebigfile.com/en/file/4479...-pack-rar.html
http://www.mijnbestand.nl/Bestand-YJIER33U8B7Y.rar

The loose tactics 4-2-2-2 'il Devasto' Upgrated Modern Style :
http://www.sharebigfile.com/en/file/...2013--tac.html

Credits for this tactic pack go to:
Satorax, the creator of the original classic version
Daanyal84, for the publication of this tactic in this forum

The panel of testers:
The forum members Chanty, Joostmakaay, Emmen-fan, Daanyal84, and I Vriel14

Finally, I wish, as RobinvPersie converter and tactical engineer ( ) To further develop tactics that everyone will enjoy using it!

=

Last edited:
sweet! i use il devasto and it is sick! will this modern version enable me to use touchline instructions?

yes it was made by ducth people.

a truly enlightened people. many thanks

---------- Post added at 04:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:16 PM ----------

sharebigfile entire pack link does not work mate

cheers but the main thanks is to people @ managers united

what's the different between
-The entire pack tactic 4-2-2-2 'il Devasto' Upgrated Modern Style, and
-The loose tactics 4-2-2-2 'il Devasto' Upgrated Modern Style ?

is it better than the original ver? as i like classic setting more than the modern setting

Last edited:
what's the different between
-The entire pack tactic 4-2-2-2 'il Devasto' Upgrated Modern Style, and
-The loose tactics 4-2-2-2 'il Devasto' Upgrated Modern Style ?

the loose are single tactic the entire pack is the all in a rar file

you say:

The deep striker (top left) lets you customize the material to what you have. For example, if you only have one finisher, only then to the spelersrol. The effectiveness in front is my opinion however the optimal combination 'target man' - 'deep striker.

and:

SCR: This is your target man. By selecting a player who best meets the players properties as shown by the players are instructed. Do not forget to tick in team instructions how you prefer to target man will respond, but DO NOT tick the target man to play with one.

SCL: The best tactic for when you can draw a deep striker. If you do not have you play with one striker in a different role. We do not guarantee the same results as with a deep forward.

but the left forward is an "advanced forward" with "attack duty" in the tactics. am i missing something? or you want us to play a "deep lying striker" with "support duty"?

This was the FC Barcelona selection during the testing:

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

In the spoiler below you’ll find the results of Version 1; the classic version converted into the modern one:

Spoiler below shows you the results of the tactic after the first improvements i’ve made. This emerged in the 'Offensive' version. Unfortunately a little down in the end kept my assistants team from winning the CL;

Spoiler below shows you the results of the 'Standard' version. This version has a more solid foundation;

The 'Defensive' version is yet to be tested, but will be a succes. Youve got to believe me on this. The reason of not testing this is because i think i don’t have the right team for it. My FC Barcelona is very good, and i dont have the qualities to leen back with it. If you want me to test it anyways with this team, please send me a PM, and ik will start doing it. This is from the dutch guy not me

IMPORTANT: ALL RESULTS FROM TESTING ARE SIMULATED AND THEREFOR PLAYED BY MY ASSISTENT!!!

In my opinion this makes the tactic more reliable on itself. It creates a more honest picture of the tactic then playing it yourself.

But if you have better manager-skills then your assistent, there’s a big chance dan doing even better then the testing results!

[/spoiler]

Last edited:
Amazing.

The results you got from SIMULATING are also pretty amazing too. I've been using the classic style already, but I will definitely give this a go. :)

ps: I clapped my hands and cheered a bit when I saw this thread. I love this tactic so much, haha.

Last edited:
Hey, this is RobinvPersie from http://forum.manutd.nl/showthread.php?t=38634&page=2

I see that the threadopening post is a little bit messy/confusing, so i added the english version in a spoiler on the site from the link. It has lots of useful information so please be sure you read it.

You can find the english translation at the top of the thread

Have fun!

Greets

This is so amazaing, i love having 3 tactics to choose between :D

Here are some SS (take a look at the match facts on the 3th. pic, 2 own goals by Alex :) not his greatest day :D

20hwnrn.jpg

2guhcsh.jpg

2dkybk4.jpg

---------- Post added at 01:10 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:18 AM ----------

The madness continues :D

2up9s1x.jpg

2d6w7pf.jpg