4-2-2-2 'il Devasto' Upgrated Tactic Pack Modern Style

which tactic you using most?

If you are asking me, then i mostly use standard.

I start every game of with standard, even if playing against week teams.

Then i see for the first 20 min, if no goals against weaker teams, then i switch to offensive.

And if i then score, i switch back to standard. if im in front with 2 goals or more, i switch to defensive, no matter the opponent.

I think that has helped to keep me only conceeding 1 goal in 7 matches :D which i love :D

I have 3 different training schedules for the central midfields: Defensive mid, Central mid and Attacking mid. More or less the 3 schedules have the same setup in Strengh, Aerobic, Tactic and Ball Control. For DefMid Defense is about 2 times the setup of the AttMid schedule, and 1 time the setup of the CentralMid schedule. The reverse is for Attacking and Shot having the AttMid the schedule with the more heavy workload in these areas.

Due to the different roles of the 2 central midfields, how did u put the players in the training schedules??? I mean: 'cause they both play on the same line (no DM or AMC on the field) will u use a general schedule, as could be the CentralMid, or will u divide the players in the 2 more specific schedules???

Then, if u give explanation about the different duties of the 2 CentralMid, why they can swap position???

Ceers

_perfido_

Last edited:
Then, if u give explanation about the different duties of the 2 CentralMid, why they can swap position???

Ceers

_perfido_
The swapping position is a little mistake. I did it in my game because i played to good CM's and i like them to switch so they confuse the opposition.

You must untick this when you play half an DM and half an AM.

For training you can put both midfielder in the MC training. THis is the allround training. Both players will develop both defensive as offensive

When we change the advanced forward to deep lying forward do we put him in a support or attack role?
Any ideas for a player in this position for Newcastle with 5million to spend?

Awsome tactic set by the way.

Any ideas on how to set up the Liverpool attacking duo (Caroll - Suarez), regarding their roles ?

Maybe Deep-Lying Forward (support) - Poacher ???

or target man (support)????

guess you could just use the target man attack (caroll) and suarez as the adv forward?

guess you could just use the target man attack (caroll) and suarez as the adv forward?

Hmmm, I'm just worried about the "attack" role. I'll try it though.

Has anyone tried to set Target Man support to Head ?

When we change the advanced forward to deep lying forward do we put him in a support or attack role?
+
you say:
but the left forward is an "advanced forward" with "attack duty" in the tactics. am i missing something? or you want us to play a "deep lying striker" with "support duty"?
Sorry. This is a translation error that i accidenty made. In dutch the position is called 'Diepe Spits' and i tried to translate that in English. The google translater translated it in 'Deep striker'. I suggested that 'in-game' it was called a 'Deep lying striker' but i was wrong.

The role the left centre striker has in the download is the best one for the tactics. You can try to change it, but i cant garantee the same results with it.

I hope that's clear enough for you guys;)

---------- Post added at 06:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:19 PM ----------

Hmmm, I'm just worried about the "attack" role. I'll try it though.

Has anyone tried to set Target Man support to Head ?
Play Carrol as a Targetman and Suarez as the other striker in the role the download says (advanced forward), and i expect you wil do just fine...(H)

PS can someone tell me why the spoiler-functions in the openingpost didn't work? Or is that function not available on this forum. That would be to bad, because now the given information looks messy....

Last edited:
hehehehehe.png

Result from my Ajax game with this tactic.

I tested the game with lazio Roma, unfortunaly they did'nt posted it in this openingpost, my prognose was 11th place, and finished at 5th place, and i played with the defensive tactic.

sorry for my english. i'm from the dutch forum

Do you think Antonio Valencia can do a good job as Right winger, or must it be a leftfooted player there?

Yes, i have him too with Ajax. He's is the best player of the league atm.

FM-Addict don´t you think defensive tactic suffer many goals?

I keep strugling to get many wins in a row with Fiorentina i have 22 games in championship and 12 wins 5 draws and 5 games lost

I keep strugling to get many wins in a row with Fiorentina i have 22 games in championship and 12 wins 5 draws and 5 games lost

try when u play against the big clubs, teaminstruction on counterattack instead of control, it help me.

how would this do with lower clubs

Depends, really.

Offensive for home games, defensive for cup and away games against teams who are favourites to win against you, standard against away teams who you're favourite against.