4-2-2-2 'il Devasto' Upgrated Tactic Pack Modern Style

FM-Addict don´t you think defensive tactic suffer many goals?
Yeps, i agree. But i think that my playing material wasn't appropriate to play defensive for a hole season. FC Barcelona is a high-rep club and therefor they need to use a more attacking style of play.

Maybe i'm gonna work on it in the future, for now i think it is good enough. This because i prefer to combine the tactics and that works brilliantly for me.

Last edited:
Hello.
Here is my results with 4-2-4 II devasto tactics with little corrention from me :)
tactiks.jpg

cambridje4.jpg

cambridje1.jpg

cambridje2.jpg

cambridje3.jpg

Read the openingpost, please...

@ jijibiji: U're using the classic 'il Devasto'. This is the thread of the Modern Style....

Last edited:
Haha, read this. It's one of the comments i received from another forum;

'Simulate a season with the team you have in mind playing with. After simulation, take a look at the results. If you can't get the same results having yourself as a manager, break the cd in half and throw it away, because then you're a bad manager and not made for this game. These tactics are brilliant!'

Haha, read this. It's one of the comments i received from another forum;

'Simulate a season with the team you have in mind playing with. After simulation, take a look at the results. If you can't get the same results having yourself as a manager, break the cd in half and throw it away, because then you're a bad manager and not made for this game. These tactics are brilliant!'

:D:D:D,

u know why, because there al still people who are saying that this tactic is not good and that they can't win with it, come on, if i can win with any team(A), so can u.

---------- Post added at 11:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:53 PM ----------

hi in the pack wich is the best version to win?

it depends on the club, if you're playing with Arsenal, Man Utd or Man city take the Offensive, play with newcastle or bolton, try the defensive, and playing with liverpool etc try standaard, try it and believe it;)

Testing with Woking (BSS) and for now it works great. I'm using the standard version only and I win all the game (at least 3 goal for match). I obtain this work in november (18th) and I'm now 3th.

Great work :):):):)

Can you tell us what are the important attribute for each position please ?

Should I not use touchline shouts or does it really matter when using these tactics?

I only use those touchline shouts if the Offensive version doesn't do the trick. Than i'll use some shouts in the last 15 minutes.

I can't download from the above websites, can you upload in Mediafire?
Thanks,mate

can i change target man role to poacher ??
i wanna use chicharito as poacher and keep ur main target setting or should change settings for poacher ??
if i should change ... can u tell me how to change?

@ KennyEcstacy:
I do not have any experience changing targetman into poacher. Only way to find out is to change the players role. I dont think that you have to change any extra's. Most important aspects will change automatically with the players role.