cheater! i meen the pretkop...firtst season and all that players haha

Lol this tactic is crazy i have like 6-7 CCC almost every game.

rmadridvathleticsplitvi.png

I'm not getting the killer results everyone else are. I win a lot, but 3-3 against Hull and a 5-2 loss against Porto is annoying... :p Been conceding quite a few goals lately.

Using this Tottenham team:
GK: Gomes
DR: Corluka
DC: Mexes
DC: Sakho
DL: Coentrao
CM: Kranjcar/VdV
CM: Modric
RW: Lennon
LW: Bale
ST: Hulk
ST: Dzeko/Pazzini

Any tips for players who fit better..?

I'm not getting the killer results everyone else are. I win a lot, but 3-3 against Hull and a 5-2 loss against Porto is annoying... :p Been conceding quite a few goals lately.

if you play with 2 tc like kranjcar e modric it's normal that the tactic doesnt' work...you had to play with 2 mc or with one tc and one dmc ;););)

---------- Post added at 06:46 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:38 AM ----------

Lol this tactic is crazy i have like 6-7 CCC almost every game.

rmadridvathleticsplitvi.png

oO)oO)oO)

---------- Post added at 06:49 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:46 AM ----------

love this tactic. Took my dorchester out of predicted religiation in blue square south into blue square premier in first season! Time to claw my way all the way to premiership. :)

:d:d:d

play kranjcar instead of bale although i dont play this tactic he is consistant and outshines bale so much i've had to put him back into lb. have huddlestone or palacios alongside either vdv or moders.

play kranjcar instead of bale although i dont play this tactic he is consistant and outshines bale so much i've had to put him back into lb. have huddlestone or palacios alongside either vdv or moders.

in my opinion, the only error is the couple of two midfielders, i repeat: 1 tc + 1 dmc; 2 mc; 2 dmc(one with good passing), but never with 2 tc like modric and kranjcar or Pastore and Hamsik...

p.s. other people play with bale ts having good results ;)

just wanna say something greaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat i won against barça 4-2 with porto

if you want other screens just tell me thanks a lot fot your tac

Wonderful skin!! where i can find that???

anyone would test more defensive version of this tactic???

Hi there.

I really think this is a great tactic! especially the attacking part.
I'm trying it @ QPR, and score enough of goals.
The biggest problem is the defense. For lower/middle class teams it will be a problem. Didn't test it with a topclub, so I can't personally say that there isn't a defensive problem in this tactic with such a club.

Right now I'm trying to adjust it for LLM/middle class teams. With QPR I'm already getting better results (less goals ccd). It looks like the biggest problem is the huge space left by the wingbacks.

Won everything bar CL in 1st season. Rooney scored for fun!

if pitch dimension not set to the max, is this tactic still useful?? how about if playing away?? not every team using max pitch dimension??

I am struggling with this tactic... my defence leak easy goals... the ball is played accross the box for the oppostion striker to score. My strikers I think need to get used to the tactic, missing 1 on 1's. I have DZEKO and another great striker. I wont say as It will ruin my story but they should be scoring. please help. Oh I did start using this tactic about 4 games into the season.

I am struggling with this tactic... my defence leak easy goals... the ball is played accross the box for the oppostion striker to score. My strikers I think need to get used to the tactic, missing 1 on 1's. I have DZEKO and another great striker. I wont say as It will ruin my story but they should be scoring. please help. Oh I did start using this tactic about 4 games into the season.

post your formation