Ask your Assistant to set the OI.

I do that already.
Would making the defence play deeper or unticking 'play offside' have any difference, because players like Ebanks-Blake got so much space in behind, and I'm pretty sure that shouldn't happen with Richards and Toure at the back?

Good tactic for a team like Betis even if it sometimes struggles. The only low point of the tactic is losing 4-1, but I blame that on the poor team talk and a very confident team that wanted to destroy me, lol.

I do find we score goals, but at times we don't score 3, 4 or 5 goals. I only lost 2 games, but personally I cannot blame this fantastic tactic which now made me go from 5th place to 1st with only 8 games left and 7 points in front.

I am eagerly waiting for a version 2 for this tactic as it might still needs to improve on the defence.

I simply loved the tactic and will use it in my second season in charge maybe with a new team or still with Betis.

Stupid question but do i need to choose "old style" tactics before playing with this one?

is it important to use oi with this tactic? i dont really like using it and never really have before

Best tactic I've ever downloaded.First season finished 4th with wolves,could be 3rd for 1 point.

this tactic does wonders to my middlebrough in premier league, scoring many goals, my only problem are my weak fullbacks but im sure im gonna finish top next season with some good defenders

What about corners? Your settings are ok? Or we should change for the Attack Far Post for DC. Like others who scored from corners a lot?

Sorry for my bad english:)

Last edited:
this looks FANTASTIC!!!!
do you think this would work with norwich?

I have my own tactic for corners in this tactic, RCD at "attack far post" and far post corners set, gives me loads of goals also on this tactic

would this work if i am in september with 4 games played in league?

ciao sono italiano come te.. col tottenham secondo te può andar bene?

would this work if i am in september with 4 games played in league?

Yes it would,i did it with wolverhampton,was 17th in end september and ended 4th.

Also could we know which stats to look for each position?Would be nice.

hey guys pls ask this questin is it for 11.2.1

Ask the question? Okay...

Is it for 11.2.1?

Just kidding, I'd imagine it is, as it's fairly new. Anyway, will try this soon on my Man City save, should work a treat!