Can anybody recommend som midfielders for this tactic?

its a good idea to have a defensive cm and an attacking cm.

attacking cm's : Hamsik, Sneijder, Ganso, Pastore, Gourcuff, Arteta, David Silva, Jadson, gotze, Modric.
Defensive cm's: Vidal, Barton, M'Vila, Poli, Banega, Mascherano, Song, veloso, De rossi, Mbia, Montolivo, Palombo, Schweinsteiger.

Thats off the top off my head. I hope this helps. Alot of those i mentioned are actually available for transfer so you should have no problem in getting a few deals done.

its a good idea to have a defensive cm and an attacking cm.

attacking cm's : Hamsik, Sneijder, Ganso, Pastore, Gourcuff, Arteta, David Silva, Jadson, gotze, Modric.
Defensive cm's: Vidal, Barton, M'Vila, Poli, Banega, Mascherano, Song, veloso, De rossi, Mbia, Montolivo, Palombo, Schweinsteiger.

Thats off the top off my head. I hope this helps. Alot of those i mentioned are actually available for transfer so you should have no problem in getting a few deals done.

Thanks mate

I am tottenham so i aleready have modric. But dont you think huddelstone or fernadinho could do the job as a defensive cm?

i Use Crags 4-2-4 10 notches

Thanks mate

I am tottenham so i aleready have modric. But dont you think huddelstone or fernadinho could do the job as a defensive cm?

i Use Crags 4-2-4 10 notches

Hmm. Huddlestone should be alright, and sandro would be even better. As you progress some of those players i suggested may prove better if you want to cope on the big stage.

I manage united, i usually always buy modric. When i do i play him AML. You are probably playing him as a cm as i expect you use bale and lennon on the wings. I would suggest putting modric on the AMR position and bale on the left and drop lennon. Or play modric at AML and lennon at AMR and that would mean dropping Bale back to DL. That's just a suggestion btw, its not the only winning way :)

Hmm. Huddlestone should be alright, and sandro would be even better. As you progress some of those players i suggested may prove better if you want to cope on the big stage.

I manage united, i usually always buy modric. When i do i play him AML. You are probably playing him as a cm as i expect you use bale and lennon on the wings. I would suggest putting modric on the AMR position and bale on the left and drop lennon. Or play modric at AML and lennon at AMR and that would mean dropping Bale back to DL. That's just a suggestion btw, its not the only winning way :)

I see your point drop modric from Cm because the lack of defensive skills?

any suggestions on both striker positons, got defoe who is banging in goals but need a new player when he rounds 30.

I see your point drop modric from Cm because the lack of defensive skills?

any suggestions on both striker positons, got defoe who is banging in goals but need a new player when he rounds 30.

Yeah its not really his lack of defensive skills, because he makes up for that with his hard work ethic. Its just he is a small player, so he doesnt provide a big physical presence in the centre of the park. Also modric is one of those wing play makers, like nasri and silva. When they are making through balls they are usually playing slightly off centre. The last reason is just that there are more natural cm's on the game who are playmakers aswell like a sneijer or gourcuff type player.

Your left cm is a creator. Rooney esque. Look for someone like Llorente, Aguero, Caroll, Dzeko, Balloteli, Chamakh, Lavezzi, Hulk
Your right cm is the finisher ( does not necessarily have to be fast) Look for Abel Hernandez, Neymar, Cavani, Gomez, Muller, Forlan, Benzeema, Pato.

Again, alot of those i mentioned are available for transfer in your first season. Look to use the clauses for a good deal.

I ran this tactic last night (trying a few from the tactic testing thread) and this got me the best result! only played 1 game each, the others were losses or draws (all the same game, just reloaded my save to test)

I dropped the wingers to the Ml and Mr as my Aml was injured for this game:

View attachment 193792

I ran this tactic last night (trying a few from the tactic testing thread) and this got me the best result! only played 1 game each, the others were losses or draws (all the same game, just reloaded my save to test)

I dropped the wingers to the Ml and Mr as my Aml was injured for this game:

View attachment 193792

Thanks,Raikan007, I did the same as you,drop the wingers to mr/ml,and this brought me success.

Great tactic, currently first in the premier league with newcastle first season. Can anybody suggest a english/scottish player for the Left sriker. Currenly use Necid and he's great but i'd like to have a english/scottish player there.

srry for the late response, i'm using the latest version of LFCMarshall's summer update

Great tactic, currently first in the premier league with newcastle first season. Can anybody suggest a english/scottish player for the Left sriker. Currenly use Necid and he's great but i'd like to have a english/scottish player there.
Anyone?

I think i mentioned this a little while ago, but i still stand by the fact that the palermo version of devasto tweaked by alexx is the best version for 11.3. It is the version which designates a dedicated defensive and attacking cm pair as opposed to two essentially supporting cm's. It's so good im getting bored of using it, and would prefer to use my own tactic. So anyone who wants a bit of instant success use that version :)