Hey all...
Read about 150 pages of this tread and atm im trying the org. 11.3 . Playing as Atl. Madrid. There are loads of different opinons in here :)
But what do you recommend for a team as Atl. Madrid, Crags? the original one? or what :)

Hi guys, I thought I would add my feedback as you can obviously tell the effort that has gone in to this. I used Cragswfc 10 notches tactic..(which is located on page 130). I started my game as Liverpool and did not allow any transfers in the first transfer window. Im also using J Marshalls summer update. I have to say this tactic is absolutely ideal for Liverpool. It works really well with Suarez and Carroll, just make sure you put Suarez as the left forward, and Carroll as the right...I put Downing on the right wing and Kuyt on the left wing (yes you read that correctly)

My team looked like this

GK - Reina/Doni

FBL - Aurelio / Insua
FBR - Johnson / kelly
CBL - Agger/ Wilson
CBR - Carragher/ Kyriagkos

ML - Gerrard/ Meireless/ Henderson
MR Adam/ Aquallani/ Lucas

AML - Kuyt/ Maxi
AMR - Downing/ Sterling

CFL Suarez/Pacheco - Sometimes Kuyt if Suarez injured
CFR - Carroll/ NGog

I done really well with this team.....I WOULD ABSOLUTELY RECOMMEND using the following corner tactic with this tactic

Fullbacks - Back
CBL - Challenge Kepper
CBR - Attack near Post
Everybody else- Lurk Outside area.

Set Corners to Near Post and stick Charlie Adam as your "Right" Corner Taker and Stevie G as your Left and watch your right defender bang them in, that is why I used Carragher and Kyriagkos at CBR rather than Skrtel for their Heading and Jumping abilities. Here are Carraghers stats for my first season incharge
View attachment 187812

While Im at it, I may as well continue and tell you how my season went. Midway through the first season NESV gave me £45m to spend in the January Trasnfer window so I made the following transfers in and out. You will see I signed Jason Koumas on a free transfer, I am not insane he is a friend of mine so I couldnt leave him without a club lol

View attachment 187815

And this is how I finished the first season. I didnt replay any match, this is a completely natural season

View attachment 187816

I lost out in the Carling Cup but I was trying to blood the youth and it backfired. So in my first season I won the Premier League and FA Cup Comfortably.

Here are my Trasnsfers for the start of my second season

View attachment 187817

My record win is currently 10-0 against Partizan in the Chamions League.

Here are my current First Team and Reserve Team Squads

View attachment 187827View attachment 187828

All in all a great tactic. Thanks guys

Last edited:

*sorry, 4-2-4 10 noches" i meant ufcourse.

Last edited:
it is a realy good attack tactic, but it is suited to the best top 3 teams of each competition, so if u realy dont have the players to fill each place, u can forget it.

Im trying to get Crags 10 notches to work for my alt. madrid team.
GK: Asenjo
RB: Van der Wiel
CBr: Godin
CBl: Miranda/dominguez
LB: Filipe
CMd: Elias
CMoff: Vidal
Rw: Hulk,elia,reyes Juanfran ( cant deside)
LW: Hulk, elia, reyes ( cant deside)
RF: Aguero
LF: Forlan
Subs for attack: Costa and Chabangu

Any advice ?? Cant get it to work proberly..

Best regards

no u wrong..i use this tactic (crags 10 notches) on wolfsburg with media prediction 9th but win German First Division..
good tactic..u keep wining but at the same time ur keeper keep conceded when use lower team..

crags, can i know what role for da winger? is it attack by touch hug line or cut inside?

Bl83 id swap Aguero and Forlan around so aguero is on the left. Apart from that I can't see anything that is wrong. I would definitely play Hulk on the right wing

Sent from my HTC Hero using Tapatalk

awesome

this tactic is brilliant i would say, help my newcastle to get euro cup spot in first season :D

Hello

I use a tweaked tactic I found this discussion. Do not remember whose it was. But Ineed some help with what players i need in what positions (Would Be Great if youCould give me an example)

and what training are you using on the players? Box to box etc..

This tactic worked great for man utd team. 3 years of it, won very competition, 1st season lost 3 games, drew 4, won 31.
2nd season, won 35 drew 3, and 3rd season won 38. Made Rooney goalscoring machine in the right striker position and whoever i played left striker. My team was the world best 11 amazing tactic.

This tactic worked great for man utd team. 3 years of it, won very competition, 1st season lost 3 games, drew 4, won 31.
2nd season, won 35 drew 3, and 3rd season won 38. Made Rooney goalscoring machine in the right striker position and whoever i played left striker. My team was the world best 11 amazing tactic.

What´s your version?

I have some problems with this tactic , doesn't work with Liverpool . Today , i played a match against Man Utd and ... disaster :View image: fm 2011 08 19 12 39 33 86 ,they just destroyed me with 7-3 . And i think i have a decent first 11 : View image: fm 2011 08 19 12 42 13 99 . Somebody can help me ?

Too late , i was fired .

Hey mate i see that you concede alot of goals, maybe your defence isent up to the standard of this tactic?

Are u using the standard tactic or a tweaked?