Jimmy_x_ can you give me version of alex tactics pls thank
Just look back in this thread it should be somewhere from about page 120 onwards. You wont have to look to far from there i dont think. It is made by a user called alexx and it is tweaked using palermo ( the team).

Anybody tried dropping 1 of the strikers to amc postion? what other things i need to change to make the tactic work with only 1 striker?

used this in pre-season with Blackpool and it was unreal, Played 6 games Scored 28, Let in 5

now the league has come and its just not working 1 bit

Lost 3-1 away at West Ham
Lost 3-2 home to Oldham in league cup
Lost 4-2 home to birmingham

used this in pre-season with Blackpool and it was unreal, Played 6 games Scored 28, Let in 5

now the league has come and its just not working 1 bit

Lost 3-1 away at West Ham
Lost 3-2 home to Oldham in league cup
Lost 4-2 home to birmingham

Are you in championship? If so i find it very hard to use this tactic in chamionship to.

Just won the quadruple with the palermo tactic. I switched to it just under half way during the season ( i was using 10 notches tweak before). I won the quadruple, beating barcelona 3-1 in the final of the champions league, west ham 5-2 in the final of the fa cup, manchester city 3-1 in the final of the league cup, and i won the premiership on the last day of the season by 1 point.

I scored 150 goals in the league with Cavani picking up about 70 goals (52 in the prem) and rooney picking up about 60(39 in the prem). My two wingers nani and Young got about 20 goals each with Young making about 40 assists and Nani making 20 odd. ( In all competitions)

I pretty much brushed past any opposition put in front of me. It started to get kind of boring if it wasnt for the fact that chelsea pushed me all the way. But it wouldnt have been so close if i had used the palermo tweak from the beggining of the season.

And btw all this was in my first season at united :)

Just won the quadruple with the palermo tactic. I switched to it just under half way during the season ( i was using 10 notches tweak before). I won the quadruple, beating barcelona 3-1 in the final of the champions league, west ham 5-2 in the final of the fa cup, manchester city 3-1 in the final of the league cup, and i won the premiership on the last day of the season by 1 point.

I scored 150 goals in the league with Cavani picking up about 70 goals (52 in the prem) and rooney picking up about 60(39 in the prem). My two wingers nani and Young got about 20 goals each with Young making about 40 assists and Nani making 20 odd. ( In all competitions)

I pretty much brushed past any opposition put in front of me. It started to get kind of boring if it wasnt for the fact that chelsea pushed me all the way. But it wouldnt have been so close if i had used the palermo tweak from the beggining of the season.

And btw all this was in my first season at united :)

Nice mate, thats not bad xD But what of the tweaks would you recommend for chamionship?

Nice mate, thats not bad xD But what of the tweaks would you recommend for chamionship?

Have you tried the palermo tactic? It has been tweaked already so that is a bit more balanced in the midfield and defence, that one should work in the championship?
I
f you are not having any success with that version i would try mr houghs tactic " immm mr hough and immmm awesome". It is a 4-2-2-2 with 2 dm's as opposed to cm's. Retrain your midfielders to defensive midfielders. There is one position for an attacking dm and one position for a defensive dm so dont worry about having to drop your attacking midfielders.

Have you tried the palermo tactic? It has been tweaked already so that is a bit more balanced in the midfield and defence, that one should work in the championship?
I
f you are not having any success with that version i would try mr houghs tactic " immm mr hough and immmm awesome". It is a 4-2-2-2 with 2 dm's as opposed to cm's. Retrain your midfielders to defensive midfielders. There is one position for an attacking dm and one position for a defensive dm so dont worry about having to drop your attacking midfielders.

The tweaked version by alex you mean?

Yeah switch to palermo one. I usually use it with my assistant setting the match prep to let it settle in. Towards the end of the season and after the tactic has set in and maybe strikers are becoming complacent i change match prep to attacking movement with high workload.

Make sure you do this, as i do and i always finish my season very strong and it gets the goals going again.

does this tactic (10 notches) also work for lower leagues, cuz im havin sum trouble with it right now (russian first division)

i try also this tactic and i think is the best this my final of champions league

Last edited: