This il devasto tactic worked great for me the first 4 seasons. won the title every time, won 3 times supercup and 1 times the cup. Europe was terrible however, never managed to get past group stage in CL or first knockout round in EL.

My 5th season however had been horrible. Started with loss after loss. During season we started to get a little bit better but still horrendous compared to first season. At the moment I am 3 matches away from the end of the season and I am 4th and over 30 points behind the leader. I can't seem to get consistent results like I did in the past, I win a match, loose a match, I win 2 or 3 matches than I loose big the next 2,... This the whole season. Pretty frustrating. I only now tried the 10 notches tweak, first match I used it against the leader. Lost big (3-0) without any chance of grabbing a point. I am Club Brugge, a modest team in Europe but big in Belgium. Don't know what went wrong in the last season. Anybody has an idea or maybe a suggestion what I should do next? It's not like I have a terrible defence. I have 39 goals against in 37 matches, fourth best defence. Although I did had a lot better defence previous seasons. But while I managed to score a lot the previous years, I only scored 65 goals in 37 matches this season. Whereas other seasons I did manage to score over 80. One thing that IS consistent over all seasons so far is I get at least 1 goal against. Even when I am up 4-0 I still hate to get one goal against..

In contrary to previous seasons as well I lost 12 matches of the 37 this season while previously I managed to get at least 7 more wins every season with a magnificent third season winning 33 matches out of 40 played.

EDIT: well I ended the season third. Not great but at least I got EL ticket. And I won the cup too.

Meanwhile, started new season and I'm killing it! Using alex his version of il devasto I only lost once in my season so far. Check out my ss of my results:

View attachment 195360

Last edited:
The AI probably got used to the tactic last season. And slight tweaking probably worked for you this season.

Can someone recomend player for MCL and MCR position?

i downloaded this tactic and i wanted to ask can i play gervinho as AML and buonanotte as AMR and one thing i didnt understand about this tactic is the wingers not being adapted attackers or whatever...what does that mean..that they shouldnt be able to play in attacker position or they shouldnt be an attacker trained to play on the wings..

Most overrated tactic ever. You'll concede half of what you score, it's *****.

man!!! you are genius!!! i play this tactics for my anzhi makachkala in russian premier league and beat arsenal 5-2, beat dinamo moscow 4-0 and i have six of the best when defeating cska moskow 6-0 your great man!! thanks!!XD

howly cow!!!!! my anzhi makachkaala team win over gazovik orenburg in outstanding score!!! 15 - 0 *HOLY SH******T!!!!

Im thinking of using this tactic for my Man Utd team next season...which will be the 2014/15 season...haha
which will be the best version for me to use ?!!

---------- Post added at 10:25 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:35 AM ----------

Well I downloaded the original 11.2.1, and thought i'd try it with my England team. First game, beat Iceland 8-2, Rooney got 7 !! haha things looking great so far !

Should i buy Alex Sanchez if i'm using this tactic? Also where should i put Benzema in

Hello,

I've tried my own version of Il Devasto recently with some great results.

First of I tried with the lowest of the low... a team from San Marino

View attachment 197135View attachment 197137

As you can see the results were perfect. So I thought I'd try with a big team. Here's Man Utd

View attachment 197136

Early days yes but 20 goals in the first 3 league games bodes well. I'll play a few more games and if results continue then I'll upload the tactic. Good luck.

Hello,

I've tried my own version of Il Devasto recently with some great results.

First of I tried with the lowest of the low... a team from San Marino

View attachment 197135View attachment 197137

As you can see the results were perfect. So I thought I'd try with a big team. Here's Man Utd

View attachment 197136

Early days yes but 20 goals in the first 3 league games bodes well. I'll play a few more games and if results continue then I'll upload the tactic. Good luck.

please do as this is my fave tactic but i just cant get it to work on 11.3 especially since i downloaded a transfer update :D