Resource icon

[4-2-3-1] A.Bilbao wins treble first season. The only tactic you'll need till the end of the game.

Hello, what a nice tactic, i won 2 leagues with Betis, in league it feels so consistent but in europe competition i have so many issues to win a match and i receive a lot of goals, may someone have any variation for ''hard away games'' or some idea in what i can change to be more solid in that matches?? thanks in advance.

TACTICPLDWONDRNLSTFORAGGDPTSC.GYELREDEXGEXGACCC
Final
72​
43​
18​
11​
177​
92​
85​
147​
22​
233​
11​
174.6​
84.2​
379​

Attachments

• England_ Overview.png
    England_ Overview.png
    866.9 KB · Views: 839
  • League of Nations_ Profile.png
    League of Nations_ Profile.png
    904.9 KB · Views: 825
Last edited:
I've tested many tactics throughout the web including those in TFF's Hot Tub.

I can say this is the worst tactic that I've ever tested.

IFs is not performing as it is (the current ME is causing this)
CWBs. too underperforming.
DLPs are very underperforming as well.
ST are not scoring enough. Even I using with Isak.

The only one is normal in here is BPDs.

Too many cards shown as well

I dropped the tests in mid season. the result is too much clear to be failing.

@yamato028 of course it's the worst tactic, and everyone here posting great results and reviews is lying just to confuse people :D

@yamato028 of course it's the worst tactic, and everyone here posting great results and reviews is lying just to confuse people :D

This is what happened to FM Base currently. Lots of failed tactics but everyone is posting how great it is.
Admins are not as active as previously how they dealt with TFF.

I come to try due to someone asked me to come and try. But in the end. Wasted my time

@yamato028 I've had great success with this across multiple teams in the English, German & Portuguese leagues so it's obviously not the tactic that's the problem..

@yamato028 I can literally apply your words against you (that's how you know your words don't bring any real arguments) check this out:

This is what happened to FM Base currently. Lots of great tactics but some people are posting how bad they are for some reason.
Admins are not as active as previously how they dealt with this.

so everyone is lying but you left the honest review then? :D

@yamato028 I can literally apply your words against you (that's how you know your words don't bring any real arguments) check this out:

This is what happened to FM Base currently. Lots of great tactics but some people are posting how bad they are for some reason.
Admins are not as active as previously how they dealt with this.

so everyone is lying but you left the honest review then? :D

I can't say who is honest who is not. They know by themselves.
For me, I always give honest review. Because every single tactics I tested honestly.

It doesn't really benefits me for posting lying reviews.

Think about it. If the tactics is working well and I said it was bad. What do I gain from it?

But yet, there are many folks that posting reviews that are confusing.
Well though, we can't control that.

Anyway, I appreciate your effort to at least gotten me something to test on :ROFLMAO:

I can't say who is honest who is not. They know by themselves.
For me, I always give honest review. Because every single tactics I tested honestly.

It doesn't really benefits me for posting lying reviews.

Think about it. If the tactics is working well and I said it was bad. What do I gain from it?

But yet, there are many folks that posting reviews that are confusing.
Well though, we can't control that.

Anyway, I appreciate your effort to at least gotten me something to test on :ROFLMAO:

I don't know how I could have lied when I posted screenshots of my results and the tables? I have noticed a small dip in form with the release version of the game, I think maybe a slight ME tweak?

Tested on my Tactic Testing Discord Server - 5 teams did better than media predicted, the 6th Chelsea equalled but they won a treble so it's all good!!

For results - https://discord.gg/ADYFfSg4KS

play half season with this tactic
go on holiday
win all league match

will try without go on holiday full season

Great tactic bro, solid!
Do you use any OI and are you responsible for general training or your assistant?

This is what happened to FM Base currently. Lots of failed tactics but everyone is posting how great it is.
Admins are not as active as previously how they dealt with TFF.

I come to try due to someone asked me to come and try. But in the end. Wasted my time
AHh don't feel bad for FM Base... we don't need a guy that used to steal tactics from others...nor a guy that uses TFF's Hot Tub to spread dubious tactic tests using multiple profiles, that shows a lot how well FM Base delt with that usurper. 💪