I like the look of this tactic. Has the DLP affected the defensive aspect of the midfield? What's your view on changing the T to an AM in support mode? What do you have the AP's doing e.g moving into channels?

I like the look of this tactic. Has the DLP affected the defensive aspect of the midfield? What's your view on changing the T to an AM in support mode? What do you have the AP's doing e.g moving into channels?

I haven't really found the DLP role to affect the midfield defense much at all. If anything, it has led to quicker movement up the field.

Gonna give this a go with Chelsea

I was just playing around with it using Chelsea last week. Let me know your thoughts. Torres performed really well for me, as did Hazard. I played Hazard as the left AMC.

Might give this a go, but i have a Bale as my Spare AML. is this tactic effective if i pull silva and Nasri out wide?

or shall i retrain him as AMC?

Put him as the left wing back?

Put him as the left wing back?

No, there are 3 AMC's, put Hazard as the one on the left as an AP. He will destroy people for you. It should work well with Chelsea, they have a great team position for this

No, there are 3 AMC's, put Hazard as the one on the left as an AP. He will destroy people for you. It should work well with Chelsea, they have a great team position for this

What? Some guy asked if he should retrain Bale at AMC, but I've had success with Bale as a left wing back.

What? Some guy asked if he should retrain Bale at AMC, but I've had success with Bale as a left wing back.

Sorry, somehow I misquoted. I was responding to RedKev. I have never tried retraining Bale at the AMC position. It might be worth it for you to sell him and bring in someone else to play the role

Any thoughts on playing with Liverpool?

Sahin is perfect for the supporting BWM and Lucas as the defending. They actually may be the best twosome for that role. I recommend Suarez as your T and Gerrard as an AP. You will need to retrain your wings as AMC's, but you can use Shelvey and Pacheco in those roles

Sorry, somehow I misquoted. I was responding to RedKev. I have never tried retraining Bale at the AMC position. It might be worth it for you to sell him and bring in someone else to play the role

0_0 Mate, I was replying to someone else who wanted to retrain Bale as AMC, never mind though ;)

you still working on this tactic ? was great on my first few games now its all going horribly bad