any change for away games or against big teams?

How stupid you have to be to upload others tactic with changed name and claim its yours. What a ******.

Listen, I'm fed up with wanting to justify myself when I tell you that tactics I do not steal. especially since I never take the others to make mine. It does not matter. In this case why my old versions are not taken from someone else? and who says to you that it is not him who copied my tactic ???

I published a few months ago a 19.3 tactic and the old comments can testify if really I would have stung tactics it would have been reported for a long time. I swear to you all that I did not steal anything

Last edited:
Listen, I'm fed up with wanting to justify myself when I tell you that tactics I do not steal. especially since I never take the others to make mine. It does not matter. In this case why my old versions are not taken from someone else? and who says to you that it is not him who copied my tactic ???

I published a few months ago a 19.3 tactic and the old comments can testify if really I would have stung tactics it would have been reported for a long time. I swear to you all that I did not steal anything

I not understund you guys....This only game....Take care for more importen stuff in the life..because is too short.
You made nice tactic and i believe you ...Made one more and prove your words.
Ceep calm,if you not doing wrong stuff i not see why you angry and try to prove anithing.I wait another tactic..Regards

I'm angry because I'm accused of stealing this tactic when I had old versions and nobody made the remark .... And if it is he who stole my tactics? I never steal anything I usually ask to try different tactics but for once I do a stable tactic one tries to call me a thief ... I have absolutely nothing to blame myself.

How could he steal from you when he posted his version before you?

Come on, what do you expect when you release a tactic that is exactly the same (team instructions, player roles and player instructions) as another tactic posted weeks before yours? You expect us to believe you just "happend" to create the exact same tactic?

You kids are all ridiculous!!! Just enjoy the game and stop complaining.
Thanks for this great tactic Ilyes92300! |)

Championship domination

Hey guys, it's been a fair while since I've been on FM or using FM Base (adult life), but after seeing the shambles at my club Forest, I two footed straight back in.

I wanted a tactic that was in the 4-2-3-1 mould (doing you proud, Aitor Karanka) given the foundations were already in place for that to be a success, but it's fair to say this tactic worked...

The only concern is the obscene amount of goals I was conceding, which is a minor worry ahead of a Premier League season, but otherwise...huge thanks to the OP, this is an insane tactic

attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

Hey guys, it's been a fair while since I've been on FM or using FM Base (adult life), but after seeing the shambles at my club Forest, I two footed straight back in.

I wanted a tactic that was in the 4-2-3-1 mould (doing you proud, Aitor Karanka) given the foundations were already in place for that to be a success, but it's fair to say this tactic worked...

The only concern is the obscene amount of goals I was conceding, which is a minor worry ahead of a Premier League season, but otherwise...huge thanks to the OP, this is an insane tactic

attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

Welcome back son

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk