Any screenshots? I remember that your tactics were good take a look at post # 9
yes I saw thanks to all for your feedback. I would update with tactics tonight. it is a greatly improved 4-2-3-1.

THE NEW VERSION AVAILABLE ON STEAM .......... I UPDATED MY FIRST POST !!!!!!! THANK YOU !

what general training do u use and individual training

I started a career with the real sociedad I let you judge :)
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

attachment.php
attachment.php
Season finish with Real Sociedad .. .I won la Liga :D <3

PERFECT WOOOW

First sorry for not well English

I use loot of tactics try with my Lazio squad .
Best impression have from TFF,Cristy Dude...this guys now to made perfect tactics.
But...yestrday i instal 4-2-3-1 Math tactic because i love when i have AMC in the squad and after 9 games my impresion is WOOOOW

Sasuolo-Lazio 0-8 (SMS 3,Borelli 3,Kutrone 2)
Lazio- Dormund (ChL) 4-1
Lazio -Juventus 5-0 (38 shot on the goal,clear chance 4,Possesion 61-39,Paas acur. 89%)
Benvento-Lazio 2-7
Lazio - Napoli 2-0
Club Brugge -Lazio 1-5
Inter - Lazio 1-3 (apsolut domination in the game )
Lazio -Roma 7-2 (Pellegri 4,SMS 2,Hawerz 1)
Arsenal-Lazio 2-5

I not have to say more than PERFECT,NICE BEUT.Football and IRON DEFFENCE!
Thanks for this tactic and clear go in may FAVORRITE !

Best impression have from TFF,Cristy Dude...this guys now to made perfect tactics.
But...yestrday i instal 4-2-3-1 Math tactic because i love when i have AMC in the squad and after 9 games my impresion is WOOOOW

Lazio- Dormund (ChL) 4-1
Lazio -Juventus 5-0 (38 shot on the goal,clear chance 4,Possesion 61-39,Paas acur. 89%)
Benvento-Lazio 2-7
Lazio - Napoli 2-0
Club Brugge -Lazio 1-5
Arsenal-Lazio 2-5

How is your AMC performing?

Lazio- Dormund (ChL) 4-1
Benvento-Lazio 2-7
Lazio - Napoli 2-0
Club Brugge -Lazio 1-5
Arsenal-Lazio 2-5

it makes me happy that it works for you. I am delighted about it. tactics should work with all teams ... thanks again to you for your feedback.

How is your AMC performing?

I buy from Young Ajax R.Gravenberch who is natural MC but is wery god perform like Amc(last 11 game 7.38) and i have Oliver from Porto is play wery god (last 9 game 7 ***,7.75)

does the assistant manager do training and opp instructions

what the heck... 4231 Math 19.3.4.fmf is an exact copy of invincible 4231 from chicken wing thread

Yeah, you're right. Why take someone elses tactic and post it as your own?

It's the same thing ? Or is it a stolen tactic? prove it to me instead of coming to open your big mouth for nothing ... nothing has been stolen. If you are not happy go do your tactics and do not rot this discussion. And if the moderator of copied tactics thinks I stole his tactics from him, let him tell me. For now he told me nothing.

does this work for v5

It's the same thing ? Or is it a stolen tactic? prove it to me instead of coming to open your big mouth for nothing ... nothing has been stolen. If you are not happy go do your tactics and do not rot this discussion. And if the moderator of copied tactics thinks I stole his tactics from him, let him tell me. For now he told me nothing.

boy your tactic is 100% exact copy of invincible 4231 posted on the chicken wing thread couple weeks ago, here i'm attaching both tactics so the board moderator can compare them and give you a fair judegement :p
View attachment 1208520View attachment 7842