Hi, could you provide a screenshot of the positions in English thanks?

Hi, could you provide a screenshot of the positions in English thanks?

You have the direct link. You can directly download the file and put it in the tactical folder.

Hi mate, any player instructions? I'm on iPad and have to put the tactic in manually. Thanks

Hello, I'm coming back to you, an update of the tactics will take place next week.

Hi ilyes. Tactic is working great for me, using it with darmstadt bundesliga2, top of the table, i think 16 games unbetean strike. What do you want to change in the tactic? Thanks

Hi ilyes. Tactic is working great for me, using it with darmstadt bundesliga2, top of the table, i think 16 games unbetean strike. What do you want to change in the tactic? Thanks

I will adjust the defensive quality. Do not worry all will not be changed. The tactic will always be a 4-2-3-1 but improved.

I have never saw tactic with such beautiful football. Its amazing. :) Wenger style football.

attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

Very realistic tactic.

Very Nıce Tactıcs Inter Half Sezon Imposıbble No Transfer ! Thank You Ilyes92300 :) Versıon:19.3

attachment.php
attachment.php

attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

Last edited:
hello, after several weeks of absence I'm back! the new version of the tactic will come out this week normally! thank you all for your return!

hello everyone, I announce that the improved tactics will be available tonight!