id have to say the tactic is 85% fluid or just about that, yes im using the same training as you ive played 8, won 4, drew 1, and lost 3, ive scored 14 and conceded 15 that just seems abit high to me, teams are simply passing through my defense cant figure out why, its annoying more then anything :( players dont seem to tackle

Hmm. That's odd. Maybe try changing the match training to Defensive Positioning for a while? It's weird because both centre backs are set to "tackle harder" so they should be making challenges. You could maybe change the two central midfielders' instruction to "tackle harder" too, see if that helps.

Hmm. That's odd. Maybe try changing the match training to Defensive Positioning for a while? It's weird because both centre backs are set to "tackle harder" so they should be making challenges. You could maybe change the two central midfielders' instruction to "tackle harder" too, see if that helps.

i have noticed that it has been the two cm that are not putting the tackles in on the edge of the box, ill give that a try i think ive just been beat 1-0 by fulham in the cup i got battered on possession i only had 38%

i have noticed that it has been the two cm that are not putting the tackles in on the edge of the box, ill give that a try i think ive just been beat 1-0 by fulham in the cup i got battered on possession i only had 38%

The midfielders you're playing with - what are their stats like for tackling and marking?

The midfielders you're playing with - what are their stats like for tackling and marking?

ive got dembele and sandro as first choice, both tackle are 17 marking is about 12 i havent got anyone else to put in with better marking and tackling and now my strikers just dont score, both soldado and defoe havent scored in 8 games

ive got dembele and sandro as first choice, both tackle are 17 marking is about 12 i havent got anyone else to put in with better marking and tackling and now my strikers just dont score, both soldado and defoe havent scored in 8 games

That is quite odd. They're both much better than my central midfielders haha. Have you noticed any reason they might not be scoring? Are they getting shots away from decent positions but just missing? Or are they not getting much time on the ball?

well im creating many chances they just cant finish at all ive just played Hibernian in the europe league saldado missed 7 1 on 1s, got a rating of 4 at half time!, i put defoe on he just did the same missed easy chances badly i might add, ive just beated crystal palace 2-0 but again both strikers got a rating of 5.5, goals came from dawson and lennon

Really don't know what to suggest, sorry! My strikers always seem to get goals, Bony got 39 last season and a regen who I used as backup got 20 (though he's got some great stats)

You could maybe try changing the individual instructions for the strikers to better match their preferred moves?

You could maybe try changing the individual instructions for the strikers to better match their preferred moves?

defoe just scored, hes played most games so far and got 3 goals thats how bad it is, im considering selling them both for a striker who can offer more, like a threat from crosses and corners ill have to see how things go iam winning games which is good its just the finishing letting me down

defoe just scored, hes played most games so far and got 3 goals thats how bad it is, im considering selling them both for a striker who can offer more, like a threat from crosses and corners ill have to see how things go iam winning games which is good its just the finishing letting me down

Have you spoken to them? Tried to motivate them a bit?

Have you spoken to them? Tried to motivate them a bit?

just tried it, they took it very bad, ive changed saldado to and advanced forward thats his best role, going to see how that goes ive offered him for transfer though try and get a proper young poacher in

how you act when you're in trouble? if the opponents have more scoring opportunities, what are your tactical changes? The tactic I really like but I have this problem especially in away games. My English is not the best, I know ... ;)