This seriously needs to get more attention Michael!

These are my results since plugging it in mid-season with Man U:

View image: Manchester United Fixtures Schedule 2

Smashing Chelsea 4-1 away from home being the jewel in my crown. It just seems to dominate teams. Not really seen many defensive faults. 23 games, 21 wins, 2 draws, 0 loses sounds pretty good to me.

This football it plays is very refreshing compared to some tactics i've attempted to use on this site.

Well done sir.

Good to hear it worked out for you, I hope more people try this out aswell but I haven't see too many replies yet.

If I managed not to get sacked by Arsenal at the end of the season this will be my main tactics for second season...I will keep you posted :)

I am playing at the moment very weak team and use your tactic. What can I change because I play very well against top teams I lost like 3-5 or 2-4 I want change somethink that I would lost less goals. What do you think?

I am playing at the moment very weak team and use your tactic. What can I change because I play very well against top teams I lost like 3-5 or 2-4 I want change somethink that I would lost less goals. What do you think?

You could try to change the wingbacks both to automatic or defending and train def positioning before matches against top teams

the Tactic is like regular 4-2-3-1, however the main difference between other 4-2-3-1s (on fm-base) is setting if's as supporting mode. By this way, you are not putting too much pressure on inside forwards on scoring, instead of that you get huge amounts of penaltys. I got 9 penalties in 8 games with my Beşiktaş save. In addition, comparing to other 4-2-3-1s (like Jurgen Klopps which i found from this forum) using a single offensive back and putting DMC infront of him is excellent idea thus you see less goals in your nets. To sum up, i like that tactic. Note: Set pieces are not that good so i use my own set pieces(Corner Bug etc.).

Nice tactic. But if I want to use 2 CWBs, What am I supposed to do with team instruction?.

Thanks anyway.

For me, mainly the main striker and wings are making the goals. Not from corners.

the Tactic is like regular 4-2-3-1, however the main difference between other 4-2-3-1s (on fm-base) is setting if's as supporting mode. By this way, you are not putting too much pressure on inside forwards on scoring, instead of that you get huge amounts of penaltys. I got 9 penalties in 8 games with my Beşiktaş save. In addition, comparing to other 4-2-3-1s (like Jurgen Klopps which i found from this forum) using a single offensive back and putting DMC infront of him is excellent idea thus you see less goals in your nets. To sum up, i like that tactic. Note: Set pieces are not that good so i use my own set pieces(Corner Bug etc.).

I didnt pay attention to the corner bug, imo its exploiting the game system and not fun. But good t hear the tactic works out for you!

Note: Set pieces are not that good so i use my own set pieces(Corner Bug etc.).

Yeah, I must say that I also have much less goals from free-kicks and corners then before. I believe that "best header" with your "big man" attacking the goalkeeper is the best freekick. I've scored 16 in my first season (Kara beeing my gk destroyer, lol).

What is THE corner bug for you? Any pics of the instructions? Also mention who is the corner taker please.

WITHOUT any, I've beaten Chelsea to pulp with PSV Eindhoven. They were no where near my goal. To bad my game crashed shortly after (was managing both the first and second team, which makes your game crash if both play on the same date...).

I don't think that it is a bug but people call it like that. just make your best header attack near post and set other players to far post mark keeper lurk outside area etc. and send corners to the near post. To be honest, it is not bug and it is not a nonsense situation. the only thing is only one player scores from corners. if you don't use that corner tactic, scores from corners are shared by the players. Anyways you almost score same amount of goals from corner. (Tin Jedvac scored 22 goals in a season with my Roma save)

View attachment 455736

Even though this are good results, I've looked it up, but my results where actually BETTER with my own tactic. As you can see, I do conceide alot of goals. The best thing about THIS tactic is, that your striker will most likely be your clubtopscoorder.

Even though this are good results, I've looked it up, but my results where actually BETTER with my own tactic. As you can see, I do conceide alot of goals. The best thing about THIS tactic is, that your striker will most likely be your clubtopscoorder.

I think the results are quite good still, but you are free whatever tactic you like ofcourse.

I am happy the tactic was worth uploading, also seeing the results in the tactic project where i ended up winning my own league and loosing the cup final to ***'s tactic due to penalties (even though having more ball possesion)

View attachment 416854

2-2 with barcelona and 2-0 win against chelsea and your results were better? 0__o I'm waiting for the download link.

have you tried using an higher tempo? i think it will improve the whole tactic.

have you tried using an higher tempo? i think it will improve the whole tactic.

Defensive line is pushing high. So if u lose ball then you concede some goals from counterattacks. so just use it as default if you are having to difficulty with scoring then make tempo higher. Btw i tried and i do higher tempo when i need as i said.

Defensive line is pushing high. So if u lose ball then you concede some goals from counterattacks. so just use it as default if you are having to difficulty with scoring then make tempo higher. Btw i tried and i do higher tempo when i need as i said.

Indeed I did some testing with pushing the speed up but it resulted in the long run into much more goals you concede. This tactic is all about having alot of possesion and a high defensive line. Maybe a slower speed would help more then a higher speed but i didnt test it out.

Ofcourse when im one goal behind i changed the speed to higher

Anyone using this tactic for the latest patch? Working for them?

seemed to go a bit wonky with 14.1.4 for me..........and think 14.1.5 just been released?