Here is a tweak:

Changed the "work ball into box" that was creating a lot of congestion in the box with many shots being blocked and leaving the striker with little space to work, to "early crossing".

Its going to be my tactic for this season, hoping to once again, mess the AI.

Try to use both during the same match to see any differences between the team playing style.

View attachment 164654

Enjoy!

Here is a tweak:

Try to use both during the same match to see any differences between the team playing style.

Enjoy!

Do you mean that we should switch up the tactic sometimes or do you think the new tweak is "better"? I am having a blast with the 1.1 tweak !

Do you mean that we should switch up the tactic sometimes or do you think the new tweak is "better"? I am having a blast with the 1.1 tweak !

For me, tweaks, its always to try something better. with this im trying to get more crosses because a lot of times the crosses where so close to the line that the team would only benefit a corner or a cross to near the keeper. And im not getting too many long shoots, and i hope that, during the season, i will get some good goals from there, instead of trying to put the ball in the crowded box.
I also check that sometimes, the other team players tend to stop the long shoot, leaving a opening to the players to pass the ball to the striker

Here is a tweak:

Changed the "work ball into box" that was creating a lot of congestion in the box with many shots being blocked and leaving the striker with little space to work, to "early crossing".

Its going to be my tactic for this season, hoping to once again, mess the AI.

View attachment 1037371

Enjoy!

do u use O'I ? Training ?

this tactic is amazing. any team it works for.
But having a few minor problems with the wingers. They raely get above 7.1 and then that's if they score.
can anyone recommend any tweaks as i have world class wingers but need them to contribute more.
any help would be grateful
(I have all ready moved the CF to the middle and changed Trequartista to Advanced playmaker and positioned him behind the CF)

I got a new tactic I'm working on that's great in defense - want to take a look and see if you can make the striker score more?

Yes, of course.

Anything to make me play FM again, im disgusted with the game!!

which version as there seems to be certain tweaks ? should i go with the original gonna start a save in the EPL

I can recomend the original one. Won two Premier League titles in the first two seasons with Everton.

Using the original tactic I just won the Spanish league, cup and champions league in the first season with Athletico. Only signings were Zivkovic and Mayke, and I loaned in Alvaro Dominguez and Divock Origi.

96781cb641b3a82461be6d3958a69906.png

Safe to say this tactic is still killing it (apvmoreira tweak)
Struggled a little for goals from the striker last season, signed Dybala and switched to a complete forward to suit him, he's scored 10 in 9 since
Got an early red card in the Schalke game, still dominated but couldn't hit the back of the net