great tactic and even the tweaks, however i am confused as too which one to use, i have used pretty much all the tactics in the post, i am leaking goals left right and centre, i understand player attributes play a part as well as role familiarity, i am Dortmund, im in 4th scored 51 and conceded 30, 61 yellow cards in 26 games, the tactic is fully fluid but i need solidarity. What tactic should i use? what is the match prep? if anyone could ss what tactic and what prep they are using, i would really appreciate it

great tactic and even the tweaks, however i am confused as too which one to use, i have used pretty much all the tactics in the post, i am leaking goals left right and centre, i understand player attributes play a part as well as role familiarity, i am Dortmund, im in 4th scored 51 and conceded 30, 61 yellow cards in 26 games, the tactic is fully fluid but i need solidarity. What tactic should i use? what is the match prep? if anyone could ss what tactic and what prep they are using, i would really appreciate it

Maybe because you are using a tactic for the wrong patch?

Use my new one for 16.3 ;) It's way better

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/share-download-fm-16-tactics/358219-bluths-16-3-tweak.html