4-2-3-1 Formation - The Invincibles - Manchester United

vinhtran810

Jan 31, 2013
Did Pogba play just the DLP-D? Most I've ever seen anyone get out of him goals wise for Pogba on 19
Yep. I set him play with Herrera or Fred because they are good at BBM, along with Pogba with high passing skill and he played great on DLP-D. I already set him play AMC by some matches but it could not work like DLP-D, beside Mata played really good with 31 assists.

ilyes92300

Dec 28, 2016
I did six months with the tactics and in mid-season it's not famous .... I'm currently 6th 8 defeat 10 draws and some victories .... I do not understand

chapman7

Mar 17, 2009
Yep. I set him play with Herrera or Fred because they are good at BBM, along with Pogba with high passing skill and he played great on DLP-D. I already set him play AMC by some matches but it could not work like DLP-D, beside Mata played really good with 31 assists.
I'd think Pogba would work as a BBM more than the DLP-D

Redlobster752

Nov 14, 2018
V3 works still okay for me. My issue as a once and a while player ist, that I play half a season before the next game changing patch and all my transfers are not working any more. As in touch I have the issue that I cannot sell any player, my Team gets larger but not really better.

Normally it should be: if you build the team perfect for the tactic, you get good results (if it not the weirdest tactic)

vinhtran810

Jan 31, 2013
V3 works still okay for me. My issue as a once and a while player ist, that I play half a season before the next game changing patch and all my transfers are not working any more. As in touch I have the issue that I cannot sell any player, my Team gets larger but not really better.

Normally it should be: if you build the team perfect for the tactic, you get good results (if it not the weirdest tactic)
As you have a suitable team for this tac, I think v3 should be the best.

vinhtran810

Jan 31, 2013
Hi guys,
To be announce that I'm no longer working on this tactics.
For now, I think the best version should be v3 version, I don't want to change any role to make it suitable for new update because it will change the tactic spirit.
So I think better work on new tactic. Thank everyone for testing this tactic with me.
I'm working on my new 4-4-2 Invincible tac. Hope you will support me as of this tactic.
Thank you everyone.

ilyes92300

Dec 28, 2016
Hi guys,
To be announce that I'm no longer working on this tactics.
For now, I think the best version should be v3 version, I don't want to change any role to make it suitable for new update because it will change the tactic spirit.
So I think better work on new tactic. Thank everyone for testing this tactic with me.
I'm working on my new 4-4-2 Invincible tac. Hope you will support me as of this tactic.
Thank you everyone.
try to work on a 433 rather ... the 442 all the world setting up this training ... a 433 please

trezegoal73

Nov 9, 2017
[QUOTE = vinhtran810; 3187857] La ​​tactique fonctionne encore assez bien le 19.2.1. [/ QUOTE]

where is your 442

MrSwiss876

May 11, 2013
is it me, or does most of the goals come from the wide players and defenders....and hardly from the strikers? lol

otescaro

Dec 27, 2018
I've made a change with respect to position changes only, and got more consistent defensively and the attack has worked better, version 19.2.1

sorry about my english, I'm from Brasil.

View attachment 25717