4-2-3-1 Formation - The Invincibles - Manchester United

V3 works still okay for me. My issue as a once and a while player ist, that I play half a season before the next game changing patch and all my transfers are not working any more. As in touch I have the issue that I cannot sell any player, my Team gets larger but not really better.

Normally it should be: if you build the team perfect for the tactic, you get good results (if it not the weirdest tactic)

V3 works still okay for me. My issue as a once and a while player ist, that I play half a season before the next game changing patch and all my transfers are not working any more. As in touch I have the issue that I cannot sell any player, my Team gets larger but not really better.

Normally it should be: if you build the team perfect for the tactic, you get good results (if it not the weirdest tactic)

As you have a suitable team for this tac, I think v3 should be the best.

Hi guys,
To be announce that I'm no longer working on this tactics.
For now, I think the best version should be v3 version, I don't want to change any role to make it suitable for new update because it will change the tactic spirit.
So I think better work on new tactic. Thank everyone for testing this tactic with me.
I'm working on my new 4-4-2 Invincible tac. Hope you will support me as of this tactic.
Thank you everyone.

Hi guys,
To be announce that I'm no longer working on this tactics.
For now, I think the best version should be v3 version, I don't want to change any role to make it suitable for new update because it will change the tactic spirit.
So I think better work on new tactic. Thank everyone for testing this tactic with me.
I'm working on my new 4-4-2 Invincible tac. Hope you will support me as of this tactic.
Thank you everyone.

try to work on a 433 rather ... the 442 all the world setting up this training ... a 433 please

[QUOTE = vinhtran810; 3187857] La ​​tactique fonctionne encore assez bien le 19.2.1. [/ QUOTE]

where is your 442

is it me, or does most of the goals come from the wide players and defenders....and hardly from the strikers? lol

I've made a change with respect to position changes only, and got more consistent defensively and the attack has worked better, version 19.2.1

sorry about my english, I'm from Brasil.

View attachment 25717

I use this tactic with MUTD, it's excellent, il win 98% matchs, but i will like 2 forwards.

Version 6 updated.

Hi everyone,
Version 6 is coming.
Still testing but outcome is really impressive.
attachment.php
attachment.php