4-2-3-1 Formation - The Invincibles - Manchester United

The tactics are fine but the center forward scores very little, I train Milan and my point and Hiuguain

I've already tried. my attackers also take a low mark. I do not know what I have to do. can you try with Milan?

Hello, who should kick the corner kick?
Inside or outside? From left a left footed or a right footed?
The best header should be near post?

Yes. There is no PI in my tactic. Plug and play tactic.
I must say I didn’t believe in your tactics at first but after switching tactics and drawing 4 on the trot, I reverted back to yours. My form reads,

3-0 Sheffield Weds A
1-1 N. forest H (conceded a pen)
3-1 Wimbledon A
3-1 Wigan H
4-0 Swansea A ( who needed just 1 point to finish off in the POs)

With a summer behind me and some signings, I’ll let you know what goes on. So far so good

Hi Vinhtran, it’s important to have a right footed wing on the left and viceversa or i can play with right on right and left on left? Thank’s

Hi Vinhtran, it’s important to have a right footed wing on the left and viceversa or i can play with right on right and left on left? Thank’s
Hi Bojinov,
Should be. Cuz I play Asenjo (left foot) on the right and sanchez on the left (right foot)

Hello, who should kick the corner kick?
Inside or outside? From left a left footed or a right footed?
The best header should be near post?

My AMC Juan Mata is main corner taker. As you see he got 31 assists.
Yes. Best header should stand at near post and striker challenge GK from 6y box

My AMC Juan Mata is main corner taker. As you see he got 31 assists.
Yes. Best header should stand at near post and striker challenge GK from 6y box
Mata is left foot. Do you score more from left or right corner?
Because I have depay (right) and fekir (left) so I can kick corner inside and outside

I've already tried. my attackers also take a low mark. I do not know what I have to do. can you try with Milan?
When I changed to CF(A) Higuain didn't stop scoring goals

[QUOTE = EL92;3180713] Quando sono passato a CF (A)Higuain non ha fermato i goal [/ QUOTE]
however, I try again and let you know. a higuain I have to give special settings or leave the default CF settings?

Try to make your player role the most compatible

[QUOTE = EL92;3180713] Quando sono passato a CF (A)Higuain non ha fermato i goal [/ QUOTE]
however, I try again and let you know. a higuain I have to give special settings or leave the default CF settings?

In my stat trying with Milan, Higuain is keeping scoring goals.
Could you please check again for role and duty of your player? Should be strong in this role.
View attachment 31355View attachment 31354

Does it warks on 19.1.2 patch?,Do you change anything in op tactic,give plz the link of your latest tactic.Help me with 1st 11en for my Totenham.sorry for my english.

Last edited:
guys who do you choose for corners?
Left corners ->right foot or left foot?
Right Corners->right foot or left foot?

Best tactic here at the moment.
Very well done !