4-2-3-1 Formation - The Invincibles - Manchester United

I have v2 with me now, suitable for update, But defensive is not as good as the v1.
However, we can solve the striker problem, striker can score over 50 goals per season.

I have v2 with me now, suitable for update, But defensive is not as good as the v1.
However, we can solve the striker problem, striker can score over 50 goals per season.

hello it is possible to have a link with the latest version please I will test this weekend and I will post

hello it is possible to have a link with the latest version please I will test this weekend and I will post

Please provide Link. I will test for FM Touch.

Are you always watching the game or simulate or direct score?

Version 2.

Hi everyone,
This is the second version of my 4231 tac.
So slightly change the role of AMC and ST to increase more scoring chances up top, results seem very good for me. I need your test as well.
AMC from AP (S) to Trequartista.
ST from PF (A) to Advance Forward.
View attachment 30550
Also the Free kick set-up changes.
View attachment 30548View attachment 30555View attachment 30554View attachment 30553
I test some with Arsenal and Tottenham - Striker can score over 50 goals per season.
Here is some result and stat for half season with Arsenal.

View attachment 30556View attachment 30552View attachment 30551

Last edited:
View attachment 1185887Hi everyone,
So slightly change the role of AMC and ST to increase more scoring chances up top, results seem very good for me. I need your test as well.
View attachment 1185885
View attachment 1185880View attachment 1185881View attachment 1185882
I test some with Arsenal and Tottenham - Striker can score over 50 goals per season.

View attachment 1185878View attachment 1185883View attachment 1185884

thanks always amc who draws the corners?

does not work more than his for me test on 2 team not a lot of goal on corner as well as the striker who marks not after will have to see other opinion

Very terrible with Phil + Eric = 29 goals. I will copy your corner kick set piece. Thanks.
Cái tên của bạn rất VN, chẳng lẻ là người VN sao? :D

the tactic works better by not assigning any player to the free kick, I retest with the 2 teams when I test at the beginning the tactic is much better and I just champion with lille of the 1st year without transfer

Anyone still use this on latest update? Also is this full game or fm touch?

thanks

Hi everyone,
View attachment 1185885
View attachment 1185887View attachment 1185880View attachment 1185881View attachment 1185882

View attachment 1185878View attachment 1185883View attachment 1185884

is this FM Touch or full game mode?

I've been using on full game not touch, could this be why results are as good?

does tactics play different on FM touch & Full game