I have finished my season with impressive results i have won Serie A, Europa League and Italian Cup

Here are the images

Here is the result against mighty Barcelona in EURO SUPER CUP

2 - 1 win for me

Have anyone tested this tactic with another team. If someone do can post results?

Hey guys. After months playing and failing to get some results with my Inter squad i have made this tactic with the help of the tactic 4-2-3-1 amc changed created by AKASH. The results are simply amazing. I'm on half season with Inter laying on the first spot in SERIE A with 14 victories from 14 matches played which is simply amazing because i have average squad with many young players.

THANKS TO AKASH FOR MAKING THE TACTIC 4-2-3-1 AMC CHANGED

ALL CREDITS GO TO HIM

THE TACTIC

This is tactic that will give you a lot of goals and at the same time you will not allow much goals.For example on half season i have managed to score 45 goals on 15 mathes and i have allowed only 3 goals with my Inter squad. It is good on possession too and will give you more than 57% possession in every game.

TRAINING

Trough preseason if you have many new players you should set your general training - team cohesion at very high and match training - teamwork ; if you don't have new players set match training to - tactics only ;
When the season starts because FM 2013 is not plug and play and is using very realistic match engine set your general and match training by the needs of your team. For example when my team is scoring small amount of goals i have my match training at att. movement or att. set pieces. When I'm conceding goals i train def. set pieces. So look what your team needs and set your training.

I USE NO SHOUTS, NO OPPOSITION INSTRUCTIONS.

THE RESULTS

The results are simply amazing. After 15 matches i have 15 victories with 45 goals scored and only 3 allowed in SERIE A. I'm on the top of the table with 11 point more than Milan on the second place but they have 3 matches more than me. In EUROPA LEAGUE i have finished first in my group with 6 victories from 6 matches and i have scored 18 goals and conceded only 3.

CLICK ON THE LINK TO DOWNLOAD THIS TACTIC >>>>> 4-2-3-1 Inter's Perfection.tac <<<<<<

If this don't work for you don't blame me or yourself because the game is very unpredictable :))))

FEEL FREE TO COMMENT AND TWEAK THIS TACTIC TO MAKE IT BETTER

Must give credit where credit is due, i was a struggling Swansea team till i came across this tactic, i decided to give it a shot mid way through my season and boy has it worked wonders.

My team is now creating many chances and scores consistently very match. my team is currently second highest scoring team in the premiership and made it to the Capital One cup final, beating Chelsea on the way.
In the premier league i have moved from 13th to 4th in a matter of a few months

I had to give you credit for this amazing tactic.

Would recommend so highly
Thank you :)
O'Neill999

Impressive tactic.
Probably the best 4-2-3-1 tactic I've ever used

Does this tactic work on the latest patch? (13.3.3)
Has someone tried? :)

gonna give it a test in my new season with Arsenal, will report back soon

Small update :
Played : 16 / Win : 12 / Draw : 0 / Lose : 4

Giroud played 14 games, scored 16 goals and made 2 assists.
Fortounis (I had him for free, wanted him as a backup but he played so well !) : 11(2) / 5 goals / 8 assists.

Really not bad, but seems to struggle a lot away from home (all my lost games were away)

Gonna try this in my dortmund save 2015,already won 2championships and 1german cup with king jassar 442 flat
i gonna try this one because its my favorite line up,only problem i have is 3strikers in the team,i dont know who to chose
lewandowski, leandro damiao and lukaku
grttzzz

Gonna try this in my dortmund save 2015,already won 2championships and 1german cup with king jassar 442 flat
i gonna try this one because its my favorite line up,only problem i have is 3strikers in the team,i dont know who to chose
lewandowski, leandro damiao and lukaku
grttzzz

I will recommend you to sell lewandowski because in my opinion he isn't performing good in poacher role. Play Damiao he is fantastic poacher

what do u do for away games?? cos i get battered by big teams away from home, im liverpool, playin with coutinho as my amc, n at home im awesome, away i leak goals like crazy, n thats with my match training set as 'def' ..... any suggestions? cos otherwise this tactic plays well, i create around 20 shots per game

what do u do for away games?? cos i get battered by big teams away from home, im liverpool, playin with coutinho as my amc, n at home im awesome, away i leak goals like crazy, n thats with my match training set as 'def' ..... any suggestions? cos otherwise this tactic plays well, i create around 20 shots per game

Try to change your training to attacking movement for me that was helpful