was this used on new patch? individual training on the roles they play?

When you say you set it on winger but you set it on IF what do you mean by that?

only tried a holiday season with Boro 12th at January Assombalonga st 7 goals, Roberts at rw has 12 and 10 assists

I just plug and play this tactic because i love 4-2-3-1 and I know that you're a fan of the fiend like me and i won 0-5 against aston villa with Liverpool so I already love this tactic

gonna try with roma, is it a must to leave OIs to assistant manager?? I always find i do better with not using OI

I can't believe the tactic. I am only 1 game in and so obviously not a complete review after a season or anything, but I had to say something. I hit bad form so decided to try this tactic as it is arsenal themes and I am arsenal manager. Played against 4th placed, 5 wins in a row Crystal Palace. Away. I won 10-1. 10-1. Thank you sir.

this is great tactic for arsenal.. many thanks for you

I'll give this a go, if you have better left footers like I do, here is the tactic the other way around

Attachments

• Reverse 4-2-3-1 Spirit of 2004.fmf
    45.6 KB · Views: 239
gonna try with roma, is it a must to leave OIs to assistant manager?? I always find i do better with not using OI

Do whatever works for you mate, i used to have my own oi's a few years ago but got lazy tbh, I think having a good assistant is make or break anyways so i'm really stringent on who i pick anyways, the only thing i don't use is touchline shouts for assistant manager as always contradicts the tactics.

Quality so far, 3 wins with Everton:

Brighton (h): 3-0
Brighton (a) (cup): 2-0
Chelsea (h): 4-0

I can't believe the tactic. I am only 1 game in and so obviously not a complete review after a season or anything, but I had to say something. I hit bad form so decided to try this tactic as it is arsenal themes and I am arsenal manager. Played against 4th placed, 5 wins in a row Crystal Palace. Away. I won 10-1. 10-1. Thank you sir.

Can you post a screen shot of the 10-1 please so I can have a look pal. Thanks.

its been unreal for me so far. Had some obscene win on a man city save 8-0 vs Everton. 7-0 vs Newcastle. finished on 95 points. Won all domestic cups. Knocked out of Champs League semi final by PSG.

Just finished first season Sunderland test. Won the League with 99pts and GD of 58.

its been unreal for me so far. Had some obscene win on a man city save 8-0 vs Everton. 7-0 vs Newcastle. finished on 95 points. Won all domestic cups. Knocked out of Champs League semi final by PSG.

Just finished first season Sunderland test. Won the League with 99pts and GD of 58.

That's cool dobba saw your thread yesterday asking what's good apart from the 442 and thought. I got one! Haha Some good results with City know they are a big side but as I never go big teams I can only assume the tactic will work with them as I never test with them.

using assistant manager OIs? or not

using assistant manager OIs? or not

Literally loaded a save, bought Depay as cover for Sterling just incase and went on holiday for the season.

The only thing i switched on was use current match tactics.

That's cool dobba saw your thread yesterday asking what's good apart from the 442 and thought. I got one! Haha Some good results with City know they are a big side but as I never go big teams I can only assume the tactic will work with them as I never test with them.

I tend to run a test with city and if the results are impressive i try it with a Sunderland save ive got set up. They are predicted first in the Sky Bet League One but the Championship season are always relegation candidates as you only get 4-6m to spend.

Just about to start a Championship season with a decent team (lots of loans).

Great Tactic Pav, Well Done and Thank you.

Last edited: