Isn't this tactic more attacking then the 433? The 4231 has no DM? I'm gonna test your tactics thanks!

Isn't this tactic more attacking then the 433? The 4231 has no DM? I'm gonna test your tactics thanks!
There is actually not much difference when you see it on the engine, The BWM as its on defend still acts as a DM anyway. Also there is no red on the 4231 where the 433 has that minor red zone on the tactic screen. Not that really means much but it looks nice!

Hi Pav - I used this tactic set with my extremely poor Blackburn team in my first season in Prem after playoff promotion from championship. I managed to somehow finish fourth and qualify for champions league. Adam Armstrong won the golden boot too which I was amazed at because his CA can’t be much above 130 I’m guessing?!

I often used regroup and unticked counter attack TI’s situationally and used a lot of time wasting at 80 mins plus. I found that these TI’s basically turned it into a shut up shop tactic.

I am quite experienced at the the game and I think I got more than a bit lucky, but just wanted to let you know that these tactics are working great if I can get that result with such a poor team!