Shaneckham

Reaction score
So i have made this tactic with a great team in Real Madrid . So you can argue that anyone can make a good tactic for a big team and get results. I agree and i am currently testing the formation with sunderland to prove that its a great tactic for people that need help maybe with a big team or an average team like sunderland.

So the tactic, i push up to pressure the opposition but i play no offside trap as i find it too risky. Attacking fluid short passing football is the target.

View attachment 173184View attachment 173185
View attachment 173186View attachment 173187View attachment 173188

As you can see i lost the league on an amazing amount of points gutting but, i won the spanish cup and champions league so i can take that loss and go back and win it next season. I have only suffered one loss this season, a poor away loss which i dominated just couldn't score, a shame as that cost me the season. I set the champions league record for winning every game in the competion.

View attachment 173193View attachment 173192View attachment 173191

If you do download this tactic you will need to tweak, as i have put hard tackling on any of my players that have 15+ aggression, normal on 12 to 14 and easy on any below that to try and minimize cards and silly fouls in dangerous places. Also i have an attacking fullback in marcelo on left bk position, so again you might have a attacking right back so may need to tweak that too. I bought ronaldinho cause i love the guy and he shouldnt be at **** club LEGEND. I have tweaked him as the attacking advanced playmaker, took me a while to get the best out of him, but when i did he ruined teams with his unbelievable ability. Also i dont set anyone as my playmaker, i tick to none as i have found this works best, as i dont want my team looking for one player. Alonso is set to a deeplying maker, but i also used kediera there but i would switch him to midfield defend, when i played him. Again tweak to suit your players and you cant fail, i have my players who are 14+ long shots to sometimes and anyone below that set to rarely, so go through the PI as my players will be different to yours. If you do use madrid kaka on the right is amazing, switching with ronaldo on the left.

So please download enjoy or dont!! let me know the good the bad and the ugly, or any tweaks you make to suit your team, please test with weaker teams if you wish. I am currently doing a test with sunderland, and will post results half way through the season. If you need anymore details or help just ask. Cheers.

You can download of the link below

1. FileSwap.com : 4-2-3-1 Unstoppable Attack (R. Madrid, Jun 2011).tac download free

SUNDERLAND HALF SEASON UPDATE!!!

Been going great and my team are playing attacking fluid football, at sunderland lovely jubbly!!
Had some bad results early on due to a number of new faces and a massive change to sunderlands style of play, but it been worth the hard work little tweaks here and there.

View attachment 173391View attachment 173390View attachment 173389

View attachment 173388
View attachment 173387

SCREENSHOTS NOT UPLOADING PROPERLY, PLEASE LOOK IN COMMENTS FOR ANY SCREENSHOTS REGARDING SUNDERLAND!!!

So as you can see i have great results so far, and i am loving this formation and tactic, showing big teams up. I find my self 7 points off the leaders and lying nicely in 4th. Iv made a few clever buys.

Ospina 12 mil paying monthly
Conca 13 mil paying monthly
Ridgewell 4.5 mil
Van Bommel 200k

I will post final update when i finish the season, hopefully should manage a top 4 finish.

So i have finished the season 5th, which is great although i did believe we would finish top 4. However leaking to many goals on the break due to slow defence so will definately sort that out first next season. Still been a great season, scored 87 goals with average players, so iv proved that a mid table team can play high pressure short passing, attacking football.

The last 8 games of the season i made a few tweaks, putting richards on the right cutting in and henderson on the left cutting in, and put campbell up top and his pace ruined teams. I pulled the defence back a bit due to turner being very slow. I also slowed the play down more and change the width a bit. I found this gave a better balance to team and the players at hand, when we were high up the pitch and passing fast and short, to many silly passing getting missplaced and then we were getting countered.

So if you are going to play this formation and tactic with a great team like madrid then download my first tactic, which is further up the page. If you are going to use with a team simular to sunderland then download the second or third one, the reason there are two as i changed at the end of the season. Tweak to adjust to players you have at hand. I personally would use the third tactic as there was better balance to the team.

Just remember to have a good spine to your team a good keeper, a good defender, a stong tackling midfielder and a creator and a goal scoring if you can. As you can see i signed ospina great keeper, jagielka good defender, van bommel solid defensive mid and conca who was key to my team. There are more screenshots in the posts below, as the screenshots are not loading up properly on here.

You can download the sunderland tactic, made a few tweaks to suit the players i have at hand but still the same philosophy.

2. http://www.fileswap.com/dl/qzIWosY/4-2-3-1_Unstoppable_Attack__(Sunderland,_Jan_2011).tac.html

3. http://www.fileswap.com/dl/ngbRpw2F/4-2-3-1_Unstoppable_Attack__(Sunderland,_May_2011).tac.html

Last edited:
Working well so far with my Tottenham team, was unlucky against Madrid after dominating

Working well so far with my Tottenham team, was unlucky against Madrid after dominating

Yer that was unlucky 2-1 but at their ground, so hopefully your stuff them at home. What your cb's like? Have you signed anyone or still the original tottenham team?

signed Jan Vertonghen, Gregory Van Der Wiel, Fabio Coentrao and Alex Teixeria. I usually play Dawson and Vertonghen and rotate Dawson and King (when he's fit)

signed Jan Vertonghen, Gregory Van Der Wiel, Fabio Coentrao and Alex Teixeria. I usually play Dawson and Vertonghen and rotate Dawson and King (when he's fit)

Not bad, well I hope it work well for you mate. If you want to see out a result if your ahead you can always take the attacking mid and pull him into the anchor man role anyway, then play narrow to pack the centre of the pitch. Looks like bale scores a few for you where you playing him on the left wing? Iv got a save going with tottenham and bale is amazing good for 20 to 30 goals a season.

Thanks for advice mate. Ye Bale on left wing missed half of season last season, but on fire this season 3 goals and 4 assists in 5 games.

gonna test this m8

post my results later

Cool

---------- Post added 26/05/2011 at 02:02 PM ---------- Previous post was 25/05/2011 at 03:32 PM ----------

Just updated some results with sunderland, please let me know if you have downloaded and how you are getting on.

hey m8 had 5 traingings 5 days in a row today the last the posting tomorrow

do we have to use opposition instruction and match prep ?

do we have to use opposition instruction and match prep ?

Match prep once fluid in all areas i leave on 20% normal, focus area none. I don't use opp instructions. I wouldn't advise using this tactic for lower league tho, due to it being fluid and attacking.

The OP hasn't got the Sunderland screenshots in. Looks like a good tactic and I would try it with Newcastle later on but I've just started a long term save with Rennes :)

The OP hasn't got the Sunderland screenshots in. Looks like a good tactic and I would try it with Newcastle later on but I've just started a long term save with Rennes :)

Are the sunderland screenshots not working then?

No they aren't. It just says "Attachment 173388" then when you click on it it says something about being an invalid link and tells me to contact one of the admins.

No they aren't. It just says "Attachment 173388" then when you click on it it says something about being an invalid link and tells me to contact one of the admins.

Thats strange work when i click on them il try and see if i sort it out. Thanks for letting me know mate.

Uploaded them onto there for you mate, iv got 5 games left in the season now so will post end of season results.

fantastic tactic

Just gone on an undefeated 6 game run using this tactic while managing Rangers.
Hercules H European Cup W 1-0
St Mirren A League W 4-2
Celtic H League Cup W 2-1(was 1 nil down)
Kilmarnock H League W 2-1
Hercules A European Cup D 2-2
St Johnstone H League W 3-2(was 2 nil down at Half Time)

Just gone on an undefeated 6 game run using this tactic while managing Rangers.
Hercules H European Cup W 1-0
St Mirren A League W 4-2
Celtic H League Cup W 2-1(was 1 nil down)
Kilmarnock H League W 2-1
Hercules A European Cup D 2-2
St Johnstone H League W 3-2(was 2 nil down at Half Time)

Thats sounds great mate, well done. Which one are you using the Real Madrid one or Sunderland?