hi mate, im still using this formation after 14 seasons lol, just wondering how do you play your amc?i cant seem to get anyone in that position to have a good rating, has consistantly had a lower rating than rest of team and rarely scoring :(
Depends on the player and what you want from him. Do you want goals or assists or a bit of both? For a goal scoring attacking mid, you want him making runs from deep often. I dont have roam from position ticked as I want him to make runs through the centre. Run with ball sometimes and long shots sometimes he has a good stat for long shots.For a creator I give him a free role and high creative freedom, and runs from deep sometimes and run with ball often or sometimes depending on the player.

lol what a coincidence always used dis formation

---------- Post added at 03:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:49 PM ----------

Depends on the player and what you want from him. Do you want goals or assists or a bit of both? For a goal scoring attacking mid, you want him making runs from deep often. I dont have roam from position ticked as I want him to make runs through the centre. Run with ball sometimes and long shots sometimes he has a good stat for long shots.For a creator I give him a free role and high creative freedom, and runs from deep sometimes and run with ball often or sometimes depending on the player.
Advanced playmaker always gets top for me

lol what a coincidence always used dis formation

---------- Post added at 03:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:49 PM ----------

Advanced playmaker always gets top for me

I don't understand what's a coincidence?
If your advanced playmaker "always gets top for you" why don't you share that information, I.e how you set him up, have you selected him as your playmaker?
Instead of posting pointless comments please.
Cheers mate.

---------- Post added at 01:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:53 PM ----------

good tactic this mate, having some good results with valencia, pastore brilliant in amc!

had a game with monaco too, changed the rcm to box to box mid, seems to score a lot and good defensivley, but my player is a regen hes awesome, id compare him to gerrard

good results up front treq, poacher, adv forward i have 1 of each in monaco game all score well

happy with this tactic! pretty consistant too

Was just wondering you said you play treq, poacher and advanced forward, do you play them all at the same time and took the inside forwards out? Or is that the different roles you use for the CF. Also when you changed one of the centre mids to box to box who did you change the deeplying playmaker or the ball winner?
Cheers mate.

Has anyone tried this tactic in FM12 and how were the results?